Recent content by Blazsword

1. B

Is this immoral?

I really want to know the name of the game. So could anyone pm me the name of the game? Beacus i just want to check it out and see how it's like. So please pm me will you? :wtg: Edit: Could it be afterworld?
  2. B

Is this immoral?

I also wanna know what game your guys are talking about. So pm me please? :)
  3. B

*Selling 2,743.78 EFD For Ped*

Okay meet me at port atlantis beacus im there now at tp
  4. B

*Selling 2,743.78 EFD For Ped*

Yes thats right. Im selling 2,743.78 EFD for ped and you can send me a pm if you like. About how much ped you are willing to offer for my EFD or you just can tell me here in this topic thanks! Ps. Where we meet is at PA. Port atlantis teleport.
  5. B

Buying: EFD. 300 for 1 ped. UL amount

How much you need? :D
  6. B

Selling sweat for efds!

Hello. I want to buy sweat from you to. So i sended you a pm. Check it soon! :D
  7. B

Im stupid?

I guess you people think. "Wtf is this dude on crack or something?" Why? Well i allways sell 1k sweat for 10 ped and you may think that it wont work? Your wrong. Atleast i can tell you it takes sometimes to get some one to buy it for 10 ped. But atleast it worth it. So yeah.. :D But as you know...
  8. B

My account is locked?

Well. It's about my account ingame.
  9. B

My account is locked?

Hello. First of all. Sorry if this are the wrong place. Anyway i have been logging in and its saying that my account is locked. I dont really know why my account was locked :scratch2:. So i need a answer why its was locked and i whould be very happy if my account can be un-locked. :( Thanks...
  10. B

Hard to evade mobs

Ok. But i want to sweat mob's and they cant hit me when i do it.
  11. B

Nån bra svensk soc?

Jag gjorde det. Jag skicka medlemms fråga. Men inget hände och min fråga att bli medlem i dom's soc. Försvann. Så nu vet jag inte om det är en ide att skicka en gång till.
  12. B

Hard to evade mobs

Ok. But how come? That a guy with 4 weak mob's on him in 2 min and his health isnt going down? :scratch2:
  13. B

Your Favourite Sweating Pictures - !!!

Omg..You are so lucky. I wish that whould happening to me. :wtg:
  14. B

Daiks Got Stiffed

Nice! Never happening to me and i havent get any global yet. Oh well.. :rolleyes:
  15. B

Nån bra svensk soc?

Hej jag undrar om det finns nån bra svensk soc med många medlemmar att joina. :)
Back