Hard to evade mobs

PkmX

Stalker
Society
Art of Mining
PkmX
Well as some of you know some mobs like hogglo/dasp are very hard to evade and at low skills they almost hit 99% of the time. I searched some old threads it's like when you reach a certain level their hit rate will start to decrease. I'd like to know more experience about these such as I'm at XX evader the mob X doesn't hit me much often as they do at low level from others. From all the information collected it will be good for hunters to know when they can start to hunt these mobs more eco because of missed hits. (and chipping monsters to determine what level they should chip up to)

I'm a level 1 evader. Daikibas, Exas, snables, berys, sabakumas miss much more often. Next up combibos.
I know this isn't quite what you meant, but it's a start.:laugh:

This is probably a better idea than all the "which armour" threads.

Hard to think how to measure it accurately though.

t

I'm a level 1 evader. Daikibas, Exas, snables, berys, sabakumas miss much more often. Next up combibos.
I know this isn't quite what you meant, but it's a start.:laugh:

yes plummer it helps

evade helps vs most mobs in game but some mobs(hard) hit you almost everytime even with my 75 evader profstanding dont help much vs hogglo or dasp

while entity hits me just once (sometimes twice)before its dead with a mk5

Thing is people try to look at PE as a static thing but MA changes everything as tey see fit at one time 3-4k evade was more then enought for neconu now they laught at you at that lvl :)

Thing is people try to look at PE as a static thing but MA changes everything as tey see fit at one time 3-4k evade was more then enought for neconu now they laught at you at that lvl :)

very true MA does change things from time to time ;)

Nah... I guess it's pretty much comparable with periods of great/sucky hit/dmg -- as well as occasional gran-uber-irritatingly-perky mobs that never miss. One day necos up to old = 1 hit, another day 4+ hits from neco young before death. Go figure...

And like with all proffessions, cycle of good and bad seems to get longer and longer as level increases. :scratch2:

Just one thing to say "MA need some mobs eat your money,if not how MA live on earth :D"

I'd like to know more experience about these such as I'm at XX evader the mob X doesn't hit me much often as they do at low level from others.

Well, formidons are known for not hitting very often, but anyway it was a nice surprise to find out that, at level 25 evader, i killed a formidon young (1100 HPs) with a low-end handgun (korss400+a104), and i received ZERO hits.

Of course not always, sometimes i get several hits from them, but well, just an example...

/jdegre.

Just remember, somedays you get the bear, and there are days when the bear gets you...

MA must pride themselves on undermining the statistic builders...
and free floating variables are a always a bitch... treat them like such...

That's true. Based on what i've heard, the mobs and their hit ability gets changed on occasion. I believe it's a rare occurence, though.

evader.png

This is from my thread on Evader. I have high enough Evader to do new data points, so i will update some time.

Well, formidons are known for not hitting very often, but anyway it was a nice surprise to find out that, at level 25 evader, i killed a formidon young (1100 HPs) with a low-end handgun (korss400+a104), and i received ZERO hits.

Of course not always, sometimes i get several hits from them, but well, just an example...

/jdegre.

Same here, some mobs swing like they are blind, some mobs hit every time, even in the same species. Its "dynamic" I guess. I went hunting feffs and forgot to put on armor and I wondered why I had to fap so often. They have bad days just like us.

I had a Scipulor mature miss me 3 times in a row and i'm only lvl 5 evader

very true MA does change things from time to time ;)

uhmmm EU must be...well, whats the word im trying to think of - ahhh yes
EU is "dynamic" :laugh:

ok im gonna run away now before i get :sniper: for that one LOL

So what level do you need to never get hit by a weak mob? Or at least get 1.0 hit with no armor from the weak mob.

So what level do you need to never get hit by a weak mob? Or at least get 1.0 hit with no armor from the weak mob.

Never I am afraid. Dmg is the same unarmored. Hitrate goes down but never reach zero.

Ok. But how come? That a guy with 4 weak mob's on him in 2 min and his health isnt going down? :scratch2:

Propably he gets hit seldom due to high evade. And high hp gives him good health regeneration.

Ok. But how come? That a guy with 4 weak mob's on him in 2 min and his health isnt going down? :scratch2:

probably the guy has 250+ HPs and this makes his natural health regeneration to be around 12-13 HPs every 20 secs., so he probably heals himself faster than the mob's hit rate.

Edit: what moser said :)

Ok. But i want to sweat mob's and they cant hit me when i do it.

Even when you reach level 25 evader, and unlock avoidence, your still gonna get hit quite a bit from low end mobs, obviously not as much as when you were a lvl 1 evader, but still enough to disrupt the sweating process. Personally i doubt if anyone has ever & will ever reach lvl 25 by sweating alone, id love to be proved wrong on that but i just cant see how this could be acheived even over a period of years.

I would forget completely about being able to sweat without being hit, it just wont happen, even on exo youngs. If you became a hugely succesful evader at high lvl, then yeah you can sweat with impunity, but that's not gonna be acheived without spending a couple years and thousands of hours hunting or huge amounts of chipping. Either way spending thousands of dollar to be able to sweat an exo isnt the intelligent answer. Use a focus chip instead and sweat near a revive terminal.

I had a Scipulor mature miss me 3 times in a row and i'm only lvl 5 evader

I waited 1 min once for SEG to kill me... and it needs only 1 hit. :D

However I werent encouraged to go after them at that point... :laugh:

I.

/jdegre.

Well you got to admit HE WAS HIGH!!!! Nice Form you get there:p let me see "no loot"?:(

GOOD thread..

I've often wondered this as well.

there must be some kind of ratio or percentage between your evade level
and the mobs HIT level / ability.

I've often heard people and seen a few who have incredable stats and they can stand there and just not get hit from lower end mobs for ages.....
its not that they never get hit it's just it's just it might take the mob 10 or 15 tries befrore they do get hit.

personally I've got about 2k evade ....

It took me about 6 months to build up 500 evade naturally but then i chipped the other 1.5k and i did notice the difference in the ammount I got hit by some mobs... it wasnt that i didnt get hit or when they did hit me it was less because its just the same.... but some mobs try 4 or 5 times before hitting me now.

it would be good to know what some uber high evaders experience..?
As i'm tempted to chip up to about 5k soon.. but i want to know if it will be worthwhile doing this first..?

Ok. But i want to sweat mob's and they cant hit me when i do it.

Well look at the plot i posted earlier. Level 25 Evader takes a lot of time or chipping to reach, even when doing more than just sweating one low mob at a time, and at that level a tantillion (definitely a low-level mob) still hits pretty frequently. If you look at the progression, it will never get to zero.

That's what focus charges are for, by the way. ;)

GOOD thread..

As i'm tempted to chip up to about 5k soon.. but i want to know if it will be worthwhile doing this first..?

Yes that's the point here, some people wanna chip up evade but don't know how much they will really effect, especially on some mobs that seem to hit a lot.

I think it's good to classify mobs into several groups, some mobs like cersumon, combibo, snable, ambu, formidon seems to have low hit rate, with some uber stats they don't have much chance to hit you. But some mobs, like aurli, hogglo, dasp these almost never miss unless you reach an uber level, then their hit rate start to decrease (from what I heard from some people posted on forum).

Don't forget tho that Evade only counts 25% towards your Evader Profession standing. Other skill like athletics and Serendipidy also have an effect.

There is a useful Chipping Optimiser Tool that can help with working out what skills to chip, to boost the professions economically.

Can someone post the link?

you foks seems to forget that (High)evade makes the mob do min dmg on you.

For example a Mob does 10-20 dmg, with low evade, he will hit you for 20 dmg all the time, but with high Evade he will hit you rarely and for 10 dmg.
And for Daikiba young that did 12 Dmg i think before they Changed the Dmg system.That Daikiba probably do 6-12 Dmg and 6 against someone with High Evade.

Hmm i think i will test it vs a Daikiba young someday :laugh:

And for those that want to have high Evade without chipping, you can still skill it upp pretty fast with right method :)
upp to 4k in 8 months is possible;)

There is a useful Chipping Optimiser Tool that can help with working out what skills to chip, to boost the professions economically.

Can someone post the link?

What chopper said..

Back