3. BlueFire

Selling: Molisk DNA sample

still taking offers
  4. BlueFire

Selling: Molisk DNA sample

Selling a Molisk DNA Samples, pm me with offers
  5. BlueFire

Buying: Molisk skulls

Buying molisk skulls pm me if you have some.
  6. BlueFire

Starting to get mad the whole Squall saga now!

He does not have a modmerc and i dont know how much ped he currently has on his card, but regardless of how he settles his payment if he does not get the item back he might not be able to continue in entropia and his finances will be ruined. That would be the end of one of entropias few success...
  7. BlueFire

Starting to get mad the whole Squall saga now!

Squall has not finished paying off what he owes me for the oreamp, so loosing it will cost him a big debt, i am sure he does not say it lightly when he says it will ruin his life. I hope he gets the item returned back and that MA use this chance to implement an item lock or fee based return system.
  8. BlueFire

Repairable OA105

I sold the oreamp to squall for 380k. I know some of you were interested in bidding a bit higher but I was happy with his offer and am happy to sell to an old friend.
  9. BlueFire

Repairable OA105

A full time miner can easily do 1000 bombs per day and tp'ing back after the amp is broken is a slight inconvenience at worst. Squall is also a potential bidder/buyer but maybe someone has a better offer then he will make. So far my highest offer has been 320k. Ill be deciding what to do...
  10. BlueFire

Repairable OA105

Yes UL amps have same decay as limited The savings are obviously huge, but is anyone realy willing to put up that kind of PED for this amp?
  11. BlueFire

Repairable OA105

I own the OA105 currently in use by joe jeff xXSqUaLLXx. Im looking into the thought of selling it so i was wondering what it is worth. Please tell me what you think and i am open to offers for it also should someone be interested in buying it.
  12. BlueFire

Selling tk120, tk220, tk320 at best price

last bump from me :P
  13. BlueFire

stop asking me to bump ur thread :P
  14. BlueFire

bump for rare minerals
  15. BlueFire

bump for all miners!