Recent content by Brand

1. B

Serious sweat buyers

I have played for less then a week. In that time I've been doubleing the money I have every day. Now I have some invenstors in my venture and I'm actualy working with money of other people. I've known these people for a few days and yet have managed to earn their trust. So far everyone who's...
  2. B

Serious sweat buyers

Getting over 10k of sweat is never easy, no matter how you do it. It takes time and efford. Every one of my partners is getting a fair deal and will get an even better one in the future. I'm looking for serious buyers, who deal in bulk quantities and don't have the time to sit around sweating...
  3. B

Serious sweat buyers

They are one of the top 50 societies with over 100 members... Did not even reply to my application in game... :scratch2:
  4. B

Serious sweat buyers

Hello, I'm an upcomming trader and am looking for some large scale (10k+) sweat buyers for a long term business relations. :yup: I'm also looking for any information regarding a society named "Free Traders Organisation", as I wish to join them. You can contact me via PM, if interested...
Back