Serious sweat buyers

Brand

Hatchling
Hello,

I'm an upcomming trader and am looking for some large scale (10k+) sweat buyers for a long term business relations. :yup:

I'm also looking for any information regarding a society named "Free Traders Organisation", as I wish to join them.

You can contact me via PM, if interested. Looking forward to it.

Thanks and have a nice day. :tiphat:

I'm also looking for any information regarding a society named "Free Traders Organisation", as I wish to join them.

never heard of them, but you could start by checking the society terminal in-game :)

They are one of the top 50 societies with over 100 members...

Did not even reply to my application in game... :scratch2:

I would imagine most society leaders don't check the society terminal every day. I don't know if a notification is sent when an application is received. My society application (to a different society than the one you're talking about) was mostly ignored as well. I found out later it was because they hadn't checked the terminal in a while. I was able to join later by chance when I found a ranking member of the society and was able to have a nice long conversation with him.

Im afraid trading sweat is NOT the way to go, its as easy to get as cell/blp ammo, I would recomend getting hang of some cheap nexus, and sell the sweat+nexus (also known as Mind Essence ;)) which is almost as hard to sell as sweat, but ppl need mind essence atleast, then drop small batches(1k, 2k,5k..) on the auction for a OK price (not ~220% as the other 99pages of ME would sell before someone cared to buy yours..)

:yay:

Good luck lol sweat resellers are probably the worst hated in Entropia. Most everybody would rather support a noob by paying extra to that noob than to help the guys who are killing the sweat economy and often ripping off the newbies.
Good luck! Free bump :D

Good luck lol sweat resellers are probably the worst hated in Entropia. Most everybody would rather support a noob by paying extra to that noob than to help the guys who are killing the sweat economy and often ripping off the newbies.
Good luck! Free bump :D

LoL Well Said :D

Ah yes, you forget that he will also need a brain for trading / reselling :laugh:

Getting over 10k of sweat is never easy, no matter how you do it. It takes time and efford. Every one of my partners is getting a fair deal and will get an even better one in the future.

I'm looking for serious buyers, who deal in bulk quantities and don't have the time to sit around sweating areas and "support the noobs". :laugh:

P.S. Hating somebody for doing buisiness is just lame. :rolleyes:

Hello,

I'm an upcomming trader and am looking for some large scale (10k+) sweat buyers for a long term business relations. :yup:

You can contact me via PM, if interested. Looking forward to it.

Thanks and have a nice day. :tiphat:

Hi,

Please feel free to ask any advice on this forum.
We all appreciate and encourage resellers who make profit from our PEDs.

Regards

Fortunately, few people stay in sweat reselling business for any longer than two months.

A typical career of wannabe sweat trader:
Week 1, PA: "buying sweat 0.51 @ TP any amount !!1!"
Week 2, PA: "selling 23k sweat 0.60 @ statue"
Week 3, Twins: "selling 22k sweat 0.60 @ boxes"
Week 4, Twins: "selling 20k sweat 0.55 @ boxes NOT NEGOTIABLE"
Week 5, Twins: "EU sucks so badly!!1!"
Week 6: not to be heard...

i wouldn`t recommend you to create those threads, otherwise you will get much -rep. Not from me but actually from many ppls here who... well don`t understand how supply and demand influence the market.

I don't know if a notification is sent when an application is received.
no, there's no notification for applications.

anyone receives a notification when his/her own rank is changed;
there's even no notification when society name is changed, so if you don't happen to select yourself, you may not notice it; :)
i remember receiving notification when a new society qualified as official but i don't know whether all members receive it or only the leader.

I have played for less then a week. In that time I've been doubleing the money I have every day. Now I have some invenstors in my venture and I'm actualy working with money of other people. I've known these people for a few days and yet have managed to earn their trust. So far everyone who's done business with me is happy and I'm commited to making them even happier in the future. :cool:

Ofcourse I wont stay just in the sweating business for long, but it takes some time to research other markets. I even have some ideas for a very lucrative business, but ofcourse it would take quite the investment to start.

Right now my bigest problem is that I can't seem to find a good trading-specialized society to join, so if you have any suggestions, they will be highly appreciated.

Have a nice day. :tiphat:

Last edited:
yeah i waasn`t able t find one either

Getting over 10k of sweat is never easy, no matter how you do it. It takes time and efford. Every one of my partners is getting a fair deal and will get an even better one in the future.

I'm looking for serious buyers, who deal in bulk quantities and don't have the time to sit around sweating areas and "support the noobs". :laugh:

P.S. Hating somebody for doing buisiness is just lame. :rolleyes:

Getting 10k sweat is never difficult either, if you simply go to the swamp camp and say "Buying sweat .7!", I guarantee you'll get it in a matter of seconds.

Who are these serious buyers you're looking for? The ones who are using up all their ME healing the noobs at swamp camp? Those are the only people who use up such massive quantities of sweat, and they can just buy it from the noobs and support them twice over.

P.S. Making profit from reselling sweat means either you're buying for under market value from the noobs, or you're selling above market value to the "serious sweat buyers", so either you're ripping off the noobs who don't know better, or you're exploiting the generosity of somebody who is most likely being generous by healing noobs with the sweat anyways.

no, there's no notification for applications.

anyone receives a notification when his/her own rank is changed;
there's even no notification when society name is changed, so if you don't happen to select yourself, you may not notice it; :)
i remember receiving notification when a new society qualified as official but i don't know whether all members receive it or only the leader.

Errr, what I was promoted last time in my society I received notification....

Errr, what I was promoted last time in my society I received notification....
that's exactly what i was saying: "anyone receives a notification when his/her own rank is changed".

this is probably off-topic to this thread, however. :)

LoL Well Said :D

Ah yes, you forget that he will also need a brain for trading / reselling :laugh:

You right....))))

You must check all buyers of sweat.....my friends selling sweat by 6 PED/1k and he have a cotumer)))))

Ah yes, you forget that he will also need a brain for trading / reselling
and three more things will be needed:
Patience
Patience
Patience

Back