Recent content by BudBug

1. BudBug

Where are you located?

Australia...
  2. BudBug

What work do you do IRL

Im a Body Piercer, I own Legend Studios Body Piercing in Brisbane, QLD Australia
  3. BudBug

twitter

http://twitter.com/entropiaunivers << not an official twit http://twitter.com/NextIsland
  4. BudBug

Find The Atrax and Win

Thaking a stab in the dark i'd say G-21
  5. BudBug

Who is going to the brisbane convention?

I'll be there with any luck....
  6. BudBug

Land Grab Societies

maybe they exceded the +5 rule allready ? quoted "Societies that were not on the list of April 8th are blanked out in the list above, and cannot claim land during the event"
  7. BudBug

3D Me... VU# ???

Had a thought .. yes i ran out of weed last night How long or what VU do you think we will be able to go to a digital photographic studio, get a 3D Model of yourself stored on DVD. Take the image home and be able to upload and use it as an avatar... ? A perfect reproduction of oneself ! ! ...
  8. BudBug

Tired or Bigpond AKA Telstra Drop outs

North Brisbane , BigFlop(pond) ADSL... < 2km from telstra exchange. No drop outs but i formated a HD today and the EU download keeps dropping out. Not the conection to anything else.
  9. BudBug

Should MA give us a boost for our avatar regen?

Id spend 1/2 my ped card if the bar would sell me a RedBull,..... get (L) wings and fly for 20 mins... like the add says 'RedBull gives you wings'
  10. BudBug

@#%$!#^ Fees# #$%#$^%

I do Int CC transactions.... I have my bank do ALL the currency conversions and pay the cc fee so i am depositing in US $, .............. MA still take there percentage ..... I couldnt understand why either but, i am an EU junkie and just needed the ped.. maybe the fee is for US$ to PED...
  11. BudBug

Question: What Is RockTropia?

Where you will find Kevins Wasteland (kevin rudolf) not to sure where Lemmy's going yet ! anyone ? http://www.kevinswasteland.com/
  12. BudBug

Selling: Make Up Mask

No PED In Makeup Masks No PED in makup masks. I recently TT'd 5 full small masks after trying for a week to sell at TT+30 down to TT+10 then TT+1, shouted every major town .. So into the TT they went along with 1/2 dozen sets of curtains that were in auction for TT+1 (not sold) ....
  13. BudBug

In game Savings Account

WOOPS ! ! I posted a vote from the front page b4 reading. Voted YES but now i read the post i want to change to *keep dreaming* but a NO option would have been better. I would rather see the banks that are in game now offer saving accounts with an intrest payment. Thats what banks are for :D BuD
  14. BudBug

QLD, Australia - Real Life Meet

Tdays the DAY! I be there, I ride a motorcycle so i be easy to find (leather vest, denim and a black Harley! lol) Would love to see a couple of my fellow gamers. So Comon Aussie's BuD
  15. BudBug

QLD, Australia - Real Life Meet

1 week to go.
Back