Recent content by Chimp

1. Chimp

Battle Royale .... In Entropia.

No... I probably am dead; I am certain I don't matter; I remember taking part; I think I have ensued a higher casualty rate than most up to now; I believe I have done such in a way that the revived will appreciate a new perspective;... ...and ALL before the dateline*! Unfortunately; and due...
  2. Chimp

Get A Gold Card Now!!

And don't we all know why you are not rich? n00b! Like to try the...er...'big' game? ...even some Uber's are having dificulties with that one...and they are rich ;p
  3. Chimp

Get A Gold Card Now!!

Got a word for this post... ... ...darn it; can't get my cat to say it :S So I will: Nice being a rich MF?
  4. Chimp

UK RL Meet November 2008

If...and I say if I decide to come, I want it clear that I will hold everyone's car-keys*. *hotel keys and wallets are optional
  5. Chimp

Battle Royale .... In Entropia.

I would like to state that I am totally trustworthy. I will die before I see a friend taken down. I will take previous actions and responses into consideration 'before' I call you 'friend'. I am capable of interacting with enemies. I will not automatically kill enemies over friends. I will...
  6. Chimp

Get A Gold Card Now!!

Offs...everyone has a GC now :rolleyes: Error 72 has been an in-joke for years. Mine is the most abused GC in the history of the game that still works: Please stop bumping this thread... ...everyone who paid for theirs is annoyed enough...stop rubbing it in :(
  7. Chimp

Clarification about Entropia banking operations

Oh, anyone who is still interested: MA officially apologised to me in a support and made it clear that their policy does not include personal transactions between friends. Other than the fact that it goes completely against the policy of a free business setup to restrict business operations to...
  8. Chimp

Achievement: Coolness

Click to enlarge Yay...I'm cool :yay: Now maybe I can get a bit more healthy :D
  9. Coolness

Coolness

10. Chimp

credit crunch

eyLrsu9YWo4 Been here before...no worries :rolleyes:
  11. Chimp

Mindessence

Mostly tp...then heal...then nerveblast (which involves focus)...then focus. About 1k+ a week. Not pyro-wotsit 'cos the chip is too damn expensive. More MF chips needed: Shield-chip (armour type); scan-chip; camouflage-chip (radar-jammer type...that'd sell well...pvp-4 would be really dangerous).
  12. Chimp

real time coords/tine

With off-switch and integrated into the HUD so it doesn't look like someone has scrawled all over the screen in pale-pink type. Position only tho...I got a watch ;P
  13. Chimp

UK RL Meet November 2008

Consider this an urgent request for free beer...I demand free beer. At a pinch, I will accept free spirits (or if you are really posh, free wine). The hippie alliance of one has spoken... ...free everything! ((for me :yay:))
  14. Chimp

Entropia Universe Cash Card Update

Which upgrade?
  15. Chimp

Do You Remember This??

...and how about Josie and the Pussycats? Yp4FlSSMTf0 You really don't want to see what they got at #2 you tube...it'll scare away your troll
Back