Recent content by Coldstoner

1. Coldstoner

Thankyou to all the vets that came out to help newbees.

I just wanted to thank all the good hearted vets out there that help me and a lot of n00bs the other night..i now have a newbee gun and small amount of ammo thanks to you generious and kind offers for trade of small amounts of sweat...my gun cost me only 77 sweat and i didnt have to add money to...
  2. Coldstoner

Armor ... 300ped

LMAO...its like he is not reading the replies....but if you care im taking this advice for my first armor purchase...how ever long it will take me with sweeting mobs.
  3. Coldstoner

Selling full male Kobold armor

ok this is more of a bump not an offer but how much do you want for it? :deal:
  4. Coldstoner

Guide to Being an Awesome Mentor

Wow..a lot of work here.. /salute from a n00b.
  5. Coldstoner

Newcomer Guide and FAQ(well sort of only 1q so far) read here

Good info..thanks for your time to put it together :beerchug:
  6. Coldstoner

Got a big scare tonight in PE

LMAO....im not laughing at you but with you :laugh:
  7. Coldstoner

New info site is in the works

Sweet...a n00b like me needs all the help i can get. I wish you all the luck for your site. :spam:
  8. Coldstoner

Help the nOOb

The swg forums are smoking from all the flams. LMAO even post on how many ppl are closing there accounts, even someone had 11 accounts closed because of the unwelcomed changes.
  9. Coldstoner

Help the nOOb

I to am a starwars orphan, i played on eclipse server with the same name for 27 months. LOL but its time for me to be a n00b again me thinks. :laugh:
  10. Coldstoner

Loosing network connection after <1 minute

No-way..are you sure about this? Well im ready to try anything..thanks for the info.
  11. Coldstoner

100,000 club

Im using a P4 3 ghz 1 GB ddr2 400 ram 2 serial 160GB drives on a Raid 0 Nvidia 5700 128MB card <<<my weaklink 3.3MB x 768KB DSL connection and im still losing connection alot.
  12. Coldstoner

Economics 101

I think they would alter spaun rate and loot values to offset how mush econmy can be pulled out. maybe :wise:
  13. Coldstoner

Auction Access via Web

/agree this idea has merrit
  14. Coldstoner

The n00bie guide to sweat gathering

Ill try this out tonight..thankyou so much for taking the time to post such an informative post
  15. Coldstoner

Shadows Wake..

I would like to meet with you and see this team in action if i may. game name is Onix Coldstone
Back