Recent content by Coop_

1. Coop_

What are pilots charging?

The karma system is definitely wonky though--I've watched several ships change back and forth from blue to red before my eyes.
  2. Coop_

Lookout where you point your fap

Maxed in this case means an interval of 11.3-15.0. She fapped for 9.x
  3. Coop_

Pros and Cons of different weapons and heal tools!

Some plusses for MF strike chips: High per-use damage Damage can be spread across multiple targets Greater variety in damage type--so difficult to defend in pvp use Can select another item immediately after use--great for delivering a 1-2 punch before the target can react Coolest special effects...
  4. Coop_

missions that reward with attributes

Thanks for all your work on this list--it's probably the post I check most on EF these days. Didn't mean to sound harsh. Was annoyed at NI, not you.
  5. Coop_

missions that reward with attributes

Bah! You didn't note the post about the original NI missions (ones giving attributes) being removed. Sadly I came to NI looking for them today :/
  6. Coop_

What is as big as a bus and runs like a fat puppy?

Another awesome loot for an awesome friend!
  7. Coop_

Update on the bugged (missing) FOMA Hangar TP)

Switching seems to work for some but not others. I lost my ride when my pilot was stuck.
  8. Coop_

Is there a trick to aiming FoH gun in space?

Works fine on planet and in space station, but can't get it to move in space.
  9. Coop_

The Saratoga

Great work, Skippie! Video would be awesome!
  10. Coop_

***FINAL MOBLIST and INFO; SEMI-FINAL Scores***

YAYYYY! No Snablesnots! :yay:
  11. Coop_

Problems with Strike-chip?

I had the "nothing" experience lately as well :/
  12. Coop_

Info: Weight Restrictions vs Strength

Solved it: Noob starts with 150 kg at Strength=1 Up to 10 Str gives +10 kg 11-25 gives +5 kg 26 - at least 103 gives +1 kg
  13. Coop_

What is your new max weight?

Noob starts with 150 kg at Strength=1 Up to 10 gives +10 kg 11-25 gives +5 kg 26 - at least 103 gives +1 kg
  14. Coop_

Shinkiba Bronze - Leave the Youngs alone

Well, I read it but obviously not closely enough. I was just looking for the minimum maturity to score. I just killed youngs to get them out of the way or when no other targets were in sight. After two hours hunting I had 38 points for the mission :eyecrazy:
  15. Coop_

Shinkiba Bronze - Leave the Youngs alone

The mission text says not to kill young shinkibas, and it means it! For every young you kill, you LOSE one point toward your 10K. Sadly I noticed this after killing a couple hundred :(
Back