Recent content by Corto

1. Corto

Help: Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward

Have nice Holidays Hugh :) Corto
  2. Corto

I have climbeb there too... after you Bob, as I can see. ;)
  3. Corto

Well done Spongey Bob !!! Always a good idea to climb ;) Corto
  4. Corto

... and everybody run there. ;)
  5. Corto

Question: Have you ever competed in my Events ?

Voted... yes of course ;) How many times did I participate ?... hmm... quite a few now. :D And I still like walking around new areas to look after it. Corto
  6. Corto

Hi everybody :) Yes the zone ist vast, but the limits are well defined by the shores, and that's a good point to me. I prefer it this way than the previous rectangular areas. I don't know if I'll find the ticket today (I didn't yesterday :() but i'll walk around. At least I should find some...
  7. Corto

A new place - GREAT !!! I'll have a look this afternoon. Good luck all ;) Corto
  8. Corto

Challenge to community: Entropia Universe vote

I vote all sites... except the broken one... and have started to give +rep ;) Corto :yay:
  9. Corto

HoF: Nice Trox :)

Gratz Hugh !!! I wish I could have one like this on day, but snables are a bit stingy these days... :D Corto
  10. Corto

Question: Do you miss sitting and lying positions?

As I arrived after vu10 release, I've never tested sitting and lying on the ground... And I really would like !!! This make nice souvenir pictures during soc annual meetings ;) I vote YES !!! Corto
  11. Corto

Gratz Spongey Bob :yay: You were fast... :eek: Corto PS : +1rep to the winner
  12. Cortoticket3

Cortoticket3

13. Cortoticket2

Cortoticket2

14. Corto

lol... unfortunately no... :broke: I was just thinking at the old days while healing myself at the revival point, after having been deadly attacked by a furious and incidious Allophyl in the mountains, while walking down to the valley. ... later ... maybe ... ;) Corto
  15. Corto

hello Hugh, Nice place, I walked around a little bit and it sounds a bit uneasy... hope to be wrong of course... Maybe it is hidden just there... By the way... The first time I found the Lost Ticket, it was a Jurra Plateau, on top of the mountains. So now I always suppose that it is hidden in...
Back