Recent content by Count0

1. Count0

Petition to bring back the old look for Armors!

I don`t understand why do they change things we like. why do they change the things we came for, and stayed for. And as posted by others, now and before, why do they change things we never asked for? I would sign the petition mentioned, but It feels like they have their own plans and the players...
  2. Count0

Do you consider this armor better looking now?

This! Why on Earth would they change things we like. why on Earth would they change the things we came for, and stayed for??? And as said above, why on Earth would they change things we never asked for? It feels like they have their own plans and the players opinion doesn`t mean s**t for them...
  3. Count0

Buying: Galaxy 12v Gel Batteries & GeoTrek Super Alloy Buttstock

Check Augis Auktuma`s crafted components shop in Genesis Amethera B building. (He has shopkeepers in 3 or 4 apartments in that building, I don`t remember exactly which one has the components, you may have to check floor by floor.) Alternatively, you can add him from player register and send him...
  4. Count0

Suggestion: Improve support quality, please!

I tried Live support (the Chat on entropiauniverse.com), the support lady had no clue where I was or how to solve the issue, then I submitted a support case. Here`s the one time you`re wrong, lol. Basically I wrote the same things as you suggested: "History for support case 424892: 2023-03-14...
  5. Count0

I know that, it`s Live support (the Chat on entropiauniverse.com), this is what I`ve tried first: After this, I submitted a support case, which remained unanswered until now.
  6. Count0

Live support was useless, she didn`t even know what is / where is Port Atlantis Mall, she couldn`t even use proper English. Her suggestion for my avatar being stuck was to go to another location... LOL My support case also went unanswered. Eventually, after cleaning some temp / cache files on...
  7. Count0

I tried to contact support this evening, as I was stuck on PA Mall (for some reason, I was ctd-ing every few seconds, as soon I was trying to tp or spawn a vehicle). I got answers in a broken English (for example "on where planet are you?"). I wasn`t sure if support lady meant "where on the...
  8. Count0

Help: Fix the new service centers please

Good post! Up to the top!
  9. Count0

Where did my Calypso land deeds go?

Some people`s entitlement these days.... "No, I can`t be bother to do a simple search" "No, I can`t be bothered to read myself" "Oh everyone around ME sucks big time because they don`t answer ME immediately when I ask!!!" "Let me insult the entire community for this!!!" Guess what? People who...
  10. Count0

Write support

Sometimes, Windows 10 security settings may prevent some apps from saving data on your computer if you didn`t install the app as an administrator and / or you are not running that app as an administrator. Try launching Entropia with right-click / Run as administrator, logoff, and then login...
  11. Count0

Affordable UL weapons pls

Correct. This is another reason OP should not draw conclusions based ONLY on decay.
  12. Count0

Did you read the OP posts?? It`s true what you say, but you can`t compare a 3.8 base dps weapon with a 29.6 base dps weapon (almost 8x dps!) and automatically assume the second is worst based ONLY on decay, like the OP did. According to this reasoning, Messi`s Unique Sacrificial Dagger is a...
  13. Count0

Before accusing everyone of being a fanboy, study more, learn more, do your maths again. Otherwise you're just embarrassing yourself. Hint: decay alone doesn`t tell sh*t about a weapon...
  14. Count0

Suggestion: Remove universal ammo for Mindforce chip

Perfect example for the entitlement of some people in these modern days... Just because YOU find it boring, is it a good thing to place a suggestion against a feature that hundreds of other players may find useful? Did you even consider placing a poll or something like this to find what other...
  15. Count0

Entropia Universe 17.14.0 Release Notes

Right-click -> Run as administrator. (you may need to do it more than once)
Back