Recent content by Darcon

1. Darcon

Is th Pandi Pup pet extinct?

No I did not relog, but I will use your advice in the future :)
  2. Darcon

Damn, 2 bugs in 1 day, I´m just back from Calypso and Bristlehog pup is not tameable atm, I keep getting "Could not execute" :scratch:
  3. Darcon

THX, I finaly found them SE of Victorious Firebase [Arkadia, 20189, 9931, 97, Waypoint] :yay: The only problem is that, when I create a waypoint, it is created up in the 8 coins north coast, and the only thing up there is Nusul :hammer: Back in 2014 I did tame some on the Island south of TP...
  4. Darcon

Hi I can´t find any Pandi Pup around 8 coin :eek: Do anybody know where I can find them now?
  5. Darcon

Entropia Universe 17.14.0 Release Notes

My client loader don´t respond after the last update 🎃 I did at complet reinstall and while doing so, I was abel to access tools, but after installation is finished any click will freeze the client loader.
  6. Darcon

Dishonorable Deal

I did not know that "Niglet" is a word. So i am not offended. I think that's why MA made the eula 4.1 MindArk’s Proprietary Rights. Just because it walks and talks like a duck. It"s realy not. T
  7. Darcon

Question: How to improve Psyche?

Go sweat ;-)
  8. Darcon

Help: Gold Card worn out - Support not answering

I advice you to add photo ID and some prof of Your adresse to the support case.
  9. Darcon

Planet calypso content release 2016.2

wooden that be a violation of the ToU?
  10. Darcon

Help: logging in to compet

choose new game. In game, go to settings and connect your EU email to Compet. Next time you can login. If I remember correctly ;-)
  11. Darcon

Info: Mindark Annual Report 2015

Look like somrene is planen a introduction to the stock market. Notering av MindArks aktie Tidpunkten för notering av MindArk-aktierna har inte fastställts. När det finns ny information kommer den att publiceras på vår hemsida.
  12. Darcon

Battel error

You can see the battle in the background. But when I close the window, I get this:
  13. Darcon

Some maybe usefull bug messages

First I got this, but when i click keep: I get this code:
  14. Darcon

Questions to Mr President NEVERDIE

If you ask me, the problem is lack of regulations. Egher from the Swedish government or EU. Way too many times, MA has implemented items or systems. With great negative economic effect for the average player. My guess is that right now, MA is adjusting the oil price. In order to make shoure...
  15. Darcon

Teleporter Fees on the way, says President of the Virtual Reality...

At least now we know why the oil rig was shot down. It was to easy to pickup oil. With the new TP fee, the general population are forced to pay for all travel except running.
Back