Bumb for a new week:yay::yay:
  2. D

New Healing Service =)

Bumb in the morning:lolup::lolup::lolup:
  3. D

New Healing Service =)

Bump It Up:wtg::yay::wtg:
  4. D

could you add my service to your list Thanks =)

could you add my service to your list Thanks =)
  5. D

missions that reward with attributes

Thank it helped alot.:yay:
  6. D

Summer's Fashion Designs

Bumb cause she helped me do my last outfit and gonna use her this week to do another one :yay::wtg::yay:
  7. D

Need a Faper who will heal and get u motivated.

BUMB:yay::yay::yay:
  8. D

I use a Hedoc sk20(L) which is pretty eco and I am on every day and normally on for 8 hours and...

I use a Hedoc sk20(L) which is pretty eco and I am on every day and normally on for 8 hours and have alot of sapre time. I will only charge decay for the fap and it is maxed. If you would like me to I wll monitor this post to see when you are on and set up a meet. i am on florida time so maybe u...
  9. D

New Healing Service =)

Bumb :yay:
  10. D

Need a Faper who will heal and get u motivated.

Hello all hunters of entropia universe. My name is Your Darkest Desire. I am offering a new Fap service to all the hunters of calypso and I am currently LVL 14 Paramedic. Fap available at this time is a Hedoc Sk-20(L) Maxed (3.159 ped per click which is 9.50 health/Pec) Also available is a...
  11. D

New Healing Service =)

List of current henters I fap is in prgress =):yay:
  12. D

New Healing Service =)

Hello all hunters of entropia universe. My name is Your Darkest Desire. I am offering a new Fap service to all the hunters of calypso and I am currently LVL 14 Paramedic. Fap available at this time is a Hedoc Sk-20(L) Maxed (3.159 pec per click which is 9.50 health/Pec) Also available is a...
Back