Need a Faper who will heal and get u motivated.

Hello all hunters of entropia universe. My name is Your Darkest Desire.

I am offering a new Fap service to all the hunters of calypso and I am currently LVL 14 Paramedic.

Fap available at this time is a Hedoc Sk-20(L) Maxed
(3.159 ped per click which is 9.50 health/Pec)

Also available is a Vivo T-15(L) Not maxed 35.9-49.00 17/20
(4.287 ped per Click which is 9.70 Health/click ATM)

My list of hunters I am currently faping is growing and I plan on adding a list to this section of current hunters who regulary hire me for faping.

I will also purchase a fap 5-80 if you are going to hire me for a hunting trip in which I will go through the initial TT of auction purchase.

I am only Charging for Decay during hunting trip and u can tip if you would like but it is not required =)

Also another thing hunters over see if the fact that sure you may be able to kill a creature by your self while fapping your self 6 times but just think of the ammo lost due to regen of health durring fap time along with the decay of armor durring that time frame.

I am normally south of Fort Ithica or east of Cape Cornith healing Longtooth hunters or u can send me a email at Darkesdesirehealingservice@yahoo.com

Thank you for your time and I would say the biggest service I provide is conversation durring those rough hunting trips while ur are down.

I am also starting today like other fappers may have offerd for every 5 hours of faping I do I will be offering 1 free hour of frapping which I will start adding and updating as you go on from here on.

TY and May the HOF be with you.

Last edited:
Back