Recent content by django dj jazar

1. D

blank (black) screen in stead of login screen

Same problem here Could not get the updatepatch so i downloaded patch from forum installed it and... black screen with only a mousepointer updated gfx drivers without succes,since it shows the pointer it could not be graphicproblem though had the repair running from login screen and deleted...
  2. D

Help: cant read/write ingame

hi Wody just logged in and did as you asked selected French but still same all text is just squares Good news i did not get kicked though ,shot some corns and bristles at who knows where and got who knows what?But than again most mobs and places are mystery to me i feel disabled cant read a...
  3. D

Updated the visual c++2005 ATL ,restarted but still squares at loginpage:( so it has to be something else any other ideas anyone? thanx dj
  4. D

Hi Wody thanx for your swift reply All you wrote is true but as always there are exceptions Since the old mainboard (Asrock 4coredual-sata2) uses same chipset as current one (Asrock 4core1600twins-P35)it IS possible to load mainboarddrivers on your HD before swapping it to new system without any...
  5. D

Hi as most of you i cant play either, but i have a different problem Searched for other similar threads but could not find one Here is the problem: I installed VU10 from torrent after upgrading mem to 4gb (3,2 under xp)and passed min requirements At login i cant read loginname or pass ,just...
  6. D

Question: How many players cant log in?

I encountered something entirely different After download i tried logging in but it seems Truetypefonts are not found/correct all i see are small squares on ALL text starting at loginpage After entering game i cant read/write anything all chat/auction/signstext are just outlines of...
  7. D

Hacked!

Happy ending m8 it could have been different and maybe we get some insight now in the way it s done and maybe prevent same in the future Big gratz!! dj "it's in our genes":wtg::wtg: :wtg:
  8. D

i might being hacked at this moment!!!

Hi chris i m not sure where it came from More than 1 is using this machine it could have been there longer time i dont know I do know i was scared the account would be cleaned out due to what happened earlier this week with Loki ,he lost most items and most skills Normally i would not have...
  9. D

well i solved the problem considering the Trojan called trojan.popuper it was a tough cookie though found the solution here: http://siri.geekstogo.com/SmitfraudFix.php done another scan to make sure it s gone and all seems fine now Fact remains it s odd it embedded itself in entropia...
  10. D

Trojan horse mess when logging into EU.

hi i just experienced same thing seems Norman is causing it BUT..... i did find a trojan with spyware doctor so could it be attacking the updater? i played sunday last and noone i spoke since had an update so why does it autostart? the trojan i found is Trojan.popuper and it attacks IE and...
  11. D

ok here is what i got: i did full scan with multiple engines and only 1 found a trojan named Trojan .popuper it could be the one causing this this is the one: http://www.noadware.net/research/index2.php?item_id=2000&item_name=Trojan.Popuper Since it occured while trying to log into EU and the...
  12. D

Ok i managed to contact support and hope they can close my account I was just wondering if more got a update from MA and was it just recognised by my scanner as infected or is it a true trojan? i played sunday last time so update would be from monday i m doing multiple scans as we speak but...
  13. D

thnx very much for info i m gonna work it out tomorrow asap it s 5:15 am here and what happened so far is that i tried logging in as many times possible to see if account gets blocked,but on second attempt i got anotherviruswarning and was redirected to MA server i was able to log in and all...
  14. D

And could someone on my behalve try to reach MA to close my account? i cant get in touch in anyway i cant log in at all tried starting up again and received same message and viruswarning so if the scanner worked it did not install the virus yet I m really stuck on what to do next
  15. D

i have Norman antivirus use multiple proggys like adaware and spybot regulary and have no other firewalls but windows But all was fine last night soon as i received the authentice looking download was started things messed up i have screenshots but dont know how to dl them
Back