Recent content by fatfockfran

1. F

Buying: Daikiba Cloth

O got about 200peds worth on auc, unless it is gone ;)
  2. F

Buying: (F) Ghost Foot guards/Set (UL only)

As the title says, I am looking for a Female Ghost Set or just the foot guards. All parts must be UL! I know the value of the set and am I no rush to get it, so don't bother trying to sell it for over price. PM me ingame or here, or simply post in this thread if you have a set/foot guards...
  3. F

Question: What stats to aim for with iron mission, agility prio 1?

For some reason it says a moderator has to check my post before it is approved, oh well gonna try to answer again. Fat Fock Frank is my brother if it is him you're referring to. The reason we have similar names is to mess with people =) And it seems you are right about the attributes, during a...
  4. F

I am guessing your referring to my brother? Fat Fock Frank I am not a clone, just thought it would be funny confusing people by making Fran (female ava btw) Already managed to confuse people asking (how tha hell did u get a global on Aurli after 2 days playing) But yeah I think you are right...
  5. F

Ok so your saying there is no need to rush things? I just got caught up in the iron mission craze that people seem to go through, that's why I figured that well it has to be important since everyone tries to get the stats rewards before the missions are gone. I actually started out doing the...
  6. F

Hello, I just started playing and was informed that I should focus on iron missions that give agility, since the main stats will be removed and replaced with skills in October. So what stats are important to get as hunter, from what I understand and have been told I should focus on missions...
  7. F

Question: Card error message when trying to add a VISA card?

Hey guys, was just wondering if anyone else gotten the "Card Error" message when trying to add a VISA card to your account so you can deposit? I have contacted MA support and am waiting for a reply, but thought I'd ask here too and see if anyone might have a solution. Regards Fat Fock Fran
Back