Recent content by Fefe

1. Fefe

Now, I remember why I quit ages ago

Just got home from work... WOW...yes, Now I remember Why I loved EU...because of the helpful player base. Just because of that I will try and do all the steps and tricks you guys recommended. If it sounded like whining in the beggining of this thread...it wasn't... I just needed these kind of...
  2. Error

Error

3. Fefe

It is just one partition and I have ~500gb free space...but doesn't matter the size of space available as it will always give me the same number as space needed.
  4. Fefe

No, it is not...but thanks.
  5. Fefe

Thank you. This is helpful. :) I will try it.
  6. Fefe

:D I have been using computers for a good while, so basic skill are available...this is exactly the reason why I expected mor ethen "reinstall it". Yes, actaully and adult So this is why I don't play anymore...just wanted to give another shot but As I can see it is not obnly the game that has...
  7. Fefe

I expected them to help me get back to the game. "Reinstall it...and if that doesn't help...we are sorry" is not an actuall problem solving.
  8. Fefe

Hi, I used to love this game...I spent a lot of time and money on it. Tried to get back but they didn't want me to get back...actually, they don't give a sxxt. Bummer...
  9. Support

Support

10. Fefe

Uber: XMAS F.O.M.A Tower

Gratula! :bowdown:
  11. Fefe

ATH: 40k oa-105 :)

Csak most láttam... Huge gratz mate, very well deserved!! :yay: :yay: :yay:
  12. Fefe

Info: Uberlog - Miner dream comes true

Subscribing... Good luck! :tower:
  13. Fefe

help/invest me,borrow 20k ped

Please....just stop this...
  14. Fefe

Obsolete, invalid, or outdated instalation .

I have the same problem... My laptop: Acer Aspire 7738g (almost the same config as yours), Win7 In the last 2-3 weeks I've had several crash ( computer turned off ). I bought this laptop in last October and it has run EU smoothly until now. Is it possible that there is too much dust in it...
  15. Fefe

Question: pvp in doom 16 yes or no

You killed me once while i was extracting my claim...far far from any mobs or hunters...so plz explain me how should i behave when you are there to stay alive... :) Btw, voted yes, gl for hunters :)
Back