Info: Uberlog - Miner dream comes true

corthezz

Provider
Society
RELICS
Nikolas Corthezz Duba
Hello folks!

This is not a mining log, so dont be afraid. I just want to share with you how the mining goes in upper levels ingame, and I want to make some test with ubergear and let you know the results.

some introdution:
I am 5 years in the game and mostly mined and throwed many-many bombs in that time. Mostly on CND :). on the beginning i saw nice globs/hofs from other uberminers and wanted to be one of them. Now I am level 47 prospector (naturally skilled) and trying different techniques in the game. My highest find was 9K Lyst on CND and you can only imagine how many i deposited for it! One of my dream was to get this finder and try what it can do...

1.The Finder:

I am mining with a very rare OF-214 (L) during my test. I will take you will see screens later. Stats are:
Tier:8.8 now
Average search Depth: 651.8m (its close to TK220)
Range: 54m, but i fulfilled it with range enhancers (hoping better result)... Range enhancer VII is missing but i have the 7 other, and the range is modified to 57.8m
It have 72PED TT and with enhancers its durability is raised.
i hope that i can test everything with it.

2.The Amps: I want to try every type of amp, the result will be here later. If i get a Tower, i will let you know, since i plan to try OA-109's aswell.

if anyone of you have any suggestion or need any info, please post it here...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
Mining runs:

3x OA-108 on CND => 50% return (-700PED)
2x OA-105 on CND => 250% return (+600PED)
3x OA-105 near Osirisi => 73% return (-200PED)
6x OA-104 on CND => 61% return (-400PED)
2x OA-105 on Oyster Island => 50% retun (-200PED)
2x OA-109 on CND => 50% return (-700PED)
6x OA-105 on CND => 40% return (-1500PED)

Conclusion: Finally you will see, that you can have a lot of Prospecting, you can fulfill uber-finder with enhancers and you can use any type of amp, you will loose anyway..

Last edited:
another reservation

Awesome :D subrscribing and +rep m8

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

Subscribing...

Good luck!

:tower:

I'll be following this one, interesting! Good luck :yay:

good luck on your endeavors il follow this one

very interesting...As a lvl 4 miner I thought I'd work my way up and start to see more profits :)

it seems that enhancers didnt helped too much. I got only one run, when I get profit. The finders TT value is closing to 50PED now, hoping that i get some nice tower until it will broke.

good luck ;)

Why OF-214 btw? (Its more close to the z25 btw then the tk220 u mentioned). Or is it more eco?

dunno your skills but your type of mining is pure gambling. dont expect good results unless u get lucky:)

dunno your skills but your type of mining is pure gambling. dont expect good results unless u get lucky:)

Well it's the most propable way of hitting the big ones, there's no other way getting it than spending big. ;)

i think the oa104 is the best amp in the game just stick to that one.;)

Back