Recent content by fonne

1. fonne

12 774 ped Narca :)

Big Gratz!! Big Gratz and happy you're back, started to miss you :) Cya arund in game :p
  2. fonne

Uber: 1646 Ped Atrox Mature

mooie Leuke Atrox, jammer dat het geen item was, maar blijft toch leuk :)
  3. fonne

Hello, just to tell you that i did put picture on. It's in albums and pictures, i hope i did it...

Hello, just to tell you that i did put picture on. It's in albums and pictures, i hope i did it correct so you can see it:) Have a good nap ;)
  4. fonne

Entropia Let it Rock: It's a way of Life

wow really nice vid mate.
  5. fonne

Entropia Let It Rock: IF

Well done mate, don't know how you did find time to make this, with all the hunting you do ;)
  6. fonne

10k Dasp with items

Big Big gratz mate. Keep going and have fun :whistle:
  7. fonne

litel Hof or 3

Big gratz, and ofcourse you can craft, i always have to close my screenshot when i see you craft, cause i have to much pictures if i don't close it lol Keep going and have fun :yay:
  8. fonne

Stormer`s 4th ATH (Falxangius)

Big gratz !! Seems that the Deluxe friends are going for a home run this year lol Keep going and have fun
  9. fonne

my lucky days

Thank you all for the gratz. To stefanie; I did already try the BP :D And condition is to make your item full TT. But i don't think it has anything to do with having a HOF or not. Keep going all and have fun :whistle:
  10. fonne

My best loot ever (yet)

Big Gratz !! Damn why am i affraid of water ;) keep going and have fun :whistle:
  11. fonne

my lucky days

After i did get a 2.6k ore amp light, i did decide to buy me an ore amp 101 BP. But before i started to craft them, i did try some more light ones last night. And i did get an ore amp 104 BP (BP unlimited). For those who are intrested in buying it, he is in auction for another 6 days and cost...
  12. second big one

second big one

13. fonne

8.5k coolness gift...

Big Gratz. If that isn't cool to have :) keep going and have fun .
  14. fonne

Happy Birthday Chopper

Big gratz. My birthday is in April can we make an appointment for that day? :D Keep going and have fun :whistle: