Recent content by Garek

1. Garek

Central Coast Meetup December 7th - 9th 2012

There is someone you need to watch out for in the trivia. But I can't think of who kicked our ass last year. :scratch: Anyway the bad news is, I can't make that weekend. :banghead:
  2. Garek

2012 Central Coast Meetup - November 16-18

Flying in from Perth Save me a bed I will fly to Sydney and hire a car to drive up, so if anyone need a ride up to Newcastle let me know.
  3. Garek

WOF 2012 team Australia

Garek TheG Taz Antipodean Army
  4. Uluru

Uluru

Garek Katnip at Uluru
  5. Garek

Melbourne Meet & Great 27th/august/2011

I am still amazed I didn't come last lol
  6. Katnip 2

Katnip 2

7. Garek

Had a great time, Good laugh. Thanks Gypsy, Mad Chick and Drooe for organizing a great event. See you all next year in Qld. :yay:
  8. Garek

I am just about to login with the lap top I piched from "Bob got agun", and the USB wireless I pinched from "Seagull", but I can't use the mouse thingy or the keyboard. I'll bring a plug in for that lol. Can you please check and see if one of the local bottle shops sell Emu Bitter I'll be...
  9. Katnip 2

Katnip 2

10. Garek

Flight booked I am on my way :wtg: Fly into Melbourne midday Friday :yay:
  11. Garek

OK put me down for a confirmed I will book my flight tomorrow :wtg:
  12. Garek

Thanks Gypsy :yay: As soon as I get work sorted out I'll let you know. :wtg:
  13. Katnip

Katnip

My new ride
  14. Garek

I am very interested in this meeting, sounds like a lot of fun. I will try to be there but I will not be able to confirm until the week before. (work commitments) I am coming from Perth so anyone with room on there rug for me to pass out would be gratefully appreciated. Looking forward to...
  15. Garek

WoFoVision 2010: Poll to decide winner!

Well done and gratz to the winner and runner up. :cheer::clap::dancing::dance::monkey::dance::dancing::clap::cheer: And thanks Oracle for the competition.
Back