Recent content by Grave Matter

1. G

Question: If you could Add, Edit, Delete anything from EU....

EDIT- Loot system I agree with the general consensus of folks here who said that the daily aths or multi aths days or ridiculous atrox young hofs should be cut down significantly. I have played PE/EU for 3 1/2 years, and the way i'm being ripped off these days is insane. I've always been a...
  2. G

Depositors Special(s)?

I agree with the OP along the lines of wanting to have something to show for deposits. I don't think we can start treating depositers special, because that will mess up the system. Unfortunately the sinking feeling I find many times is that depositers receive less luck and may lose peds more...
  3. G

WTF I got locked for depositing?!

Well here I am 13 hours out from my first support case and still haven't gotten a response to my knowledge. Don't know exactly because now I can't login lol. I'm still of the belief that MA needs to just eat this loss or suffer irrepairable damage in their player's eyes. Maybe they just want...
  4. G

I haven't even gotten a response from support yet.....As I've said before the best thing they can do here is not try to get their money back and realize that sometimes you do have to pay for your mistakes...Sucks being locked out on your birthday for doing nothing wrong
  5. G

i wonder how long it will be before I even receive a response from support telling me what way MA will screw me on this one....bah
  6. G

my deposit was only 30 usd so I haven't received a response but I only put it in about 3 hours ago
  7. G

They really just need to eat this loss, its their fault and its probably not more than a couple thousand dollars, they can probably just take it out of our loots....its not like peds stay around anyway geez.
  8. G

lol the end helped just a bit, only a bit :)
  9. G

An unamped CND miner

Run 13- 100 bombs Dome 19 - vii lyst Dome 1- no hits Dome 2- no hits Dome 7- no hits Dome 15- X iron Total TT-25.76 Total MU- 27.32 Total +/- -1022 Um and directly after this run I left CND to hopefully get the hof they owe me and got promptly locked for depositing at an inappropriate time...
  10. G

So everyone who had this problem has to find ways to transfer the money into MAs bank account or see their account locked up? I have to make an extra trip to the bank and waste my time over a damn 30 usd deposit. This is really a disastrous failure on their part, in a few hours its my...
  11. G

the problem is they aren't willing to suck it up and lose the money, which they can make back easily, instead they will punish us for trying to deposit when they were putting out glitchy software that took many hours to implement. So now we will get locked out from playing for their mistake...
  12. G

Im locked for sure, so it can't be fixed, WTF now I can't play on my day off and I'm punished for depositing. They could just let the people have the ped, I mean I'm sure they can make it up with a few loot adjustments for a day geez.
  13. G

An unamped CND miner

in response to everyone telling me how foolishly determined I am, yes I am :) Really I would have left already but I started this log and now I am just doing it to show what its really like up on cnd. So the next time someone comes up and ATHs their second trip to cnd....well....its...
  14. G

An unamped CND miner

Ok im back for more punishment :) Run 9-97 bombs Dome 19 vii lyst Dome 6-no finds Dome 15 vi-iron x-iron ix-iron Dome 3-no finds Total tt-47 tt Total MU-50.15 ped Total +/- -823 Run 10-50 bombs Dome 17-no finds Dome 5-no finds Total tt-0 Total MU-0 Total +/- -873 Run 11-91 bombs Dome 15- ix...
  15. G

Something make my name qulified :P

Grats Big! Way to rep AA(and urself a bit too)! We're the best! MA I got next!?? :)
Back