Question: If you could Add, Edit, Delete anything from EU....

if you could, would you add, edit, delete something in EU?

• Total voters

Arrow

Provider
Society
Entropian Army Cadets
Arrow Ace Mclightning
*continuation of title*..... What would it be?

that basically finishes the question....so what would you do if you had this power?

would you : Add a new weapon or activity?:yay:
Edit the combat system?:wtg:
Delete that annoying glitch once and for all? :laugh:

me i would basically add a weapon and edit the combat system......

now post your thoughts!

This is your chance using your imagination to be king of EU :laugh:

I would add better average loot.. I would achieve this by..
Editting the loot system.. And henceforth
Deleting the one or two daily big HoFs and..

The playerbase would be much happier!

I agree ;)

I'd turn the movement mechanics into something more FPS-like, fluid

Edit AI, making for more interesting hunts. Creatures would have a more natural mentality, calling for support if injured or simply fleeing to the rest of the herd. The actions would be determined by a series of probability calculations (how likely is the mob to 'win' in a fight, how outnumbered the mob or hunter is, availability of other mobs support etc). The combat of the creatures change depending on it's HP - so if it's critically injured, it may get more vicious, ramping up its attacks/min or just simply run away. I'd also edit hitboxes for locational damage, so headshots are more likely to do criticals or high damage. Or make it so shooting certain parts of the mob help reduce its combat effectiveness by a %.

Edit crafting. Crafters could change stats on weapons by use of a points system, assigning them to the different stats as required. They could spend points on making a gun really durable, but then the it would lack range / damage. Or a finder that allowed for 1000m finding depth, but decayed absurdly fast. It'd be up to the community to find the 'best' item for their needs.

Delete these silly 20K daily ATH things we have. Make it so there's like 20 1K loots instead. And once you get one, you're flagged as having already received for like a month or two. Prevents like one person getting uber upon uber... etc, yet this won't affect average loot for the person. Should keep everyone a little happier ;p

Just some ideas ;)

Last edited:

I agree.
When well MA realize this?

I'd love a big ATH as much as the next guy. But it always seems "the next guy" gets it.

MA thinks that seeing ATHs and big HoFs get us excited and striving for something. But it really hurts us all and makes us angry at the average losses.

But whatever, Carry on.

I would remove the 20k atrox young, 10k drones, argos etc, and make the average loot a little better. Well, once in a while there could be an uber-trox, but not like it is now

I would remove the 20k atrox young, 10k drones, argos etc, and make the average loot a little better. Well, once in a while there could be an uber-trox, but not like it is now

Agreed!

I dont know if MA thinks its an incentive to us players but it actually has the reverse effect on me.It makes me want to put the weapons away.

I spend a lot of time on the trox at Ithica so in theory i have just as much chance as anyone else out there but I still would be glad to see the end of them.
Will i complain or hand it back if i get one? Hell no!!I feel I've contributed enough to them now that I'd take it and run but that doesnt mean i think its a good thing.

Thats not to take anything from those that have got the uber trox,drones etc...Huge grats to them (a couple of my soc mates included) but i reckon they'd be smiling just as hard if it was half the size and the rest wont be so pissed off with another 50-60% return.

I would like to edit all the errors in item descriptions.

Such as the fact that thin wool does not refine to "basic thread" but to "wool thread".

I would delete Hades and all the spaceship hangers.

I would add one TP where hades used to be, and next to it I would build an airport, with check-in desks, one for each hanger. Walk in the airport, pick "noobs flight desk" pay the fee, and then you arrive wherever you paid to go to, and the "check in desk" decays to the same ped as a ship now does.

Editing the loot are we?

well if i were to edit anything with the loot it would be the chances of profit/no profit

example

right now the loot %s look probably like this :

5% chance of profit
5% chance of Break Even
90% Chance of losing what you just spent on decay/ammo/probes

(Note: this is not the actual %s of getting anything......but it sure feels like it)

and i would change it to this :

40% chance of profit
40% chance of Break Even
20% Chance of losing what you just spent on decay/ammo/probes

to try and balance the scales of power :D
if i were to go crazy with my numbers i would say this :
80% chance of profit
15% chance of Break Even
5% Chance of losing what you just spent on decay/ammo/probes

and since i'm here i'm going to add another idea.... a new weapon....

The Ace Laser Longbow!
your target wont know what hit em :laugh:

Dmg types/amount : Burn/5, Impact/5
Attacks/min : 5
Crit hit ability (the odds of it crit) 60% :eek:
Crit hit Dmg : 200
Total dmg ability (w/o and w/crit hit) : 10 / 210 :eek:
ammo type/ per shot : Heavy/5
Range : 1 Mile :eek: (if that's not far then i don't know what is :laugh:)

Summary : A relatively weak weapon that relies on it's critical hits to do any dmg and it's long range offsets its slow reload time
ok i know...... the odds of this actually becoming a weapon is 1 : 1 zillion

I would also delete the hangars / ships. I would then add the SuperTeleporter, with which you could TP to CP and CND for a set fee. Same for returning from CND.

I would also update the ingame map to show LA numbers and installed DNA info and coords for the marker.

Regarding the 20K daily Atrox... you guys realize it is us making that happen..? Atrox is probably the most hunted mob on the planet (and CND for that matter). Seems like putting lots of coins in a slot machine to me, and that machine fills rather quickly... so no surprise when it empties daily. I would imagine that if Molisk were hunted so greatly, there would be a daily 20K Molisk as well. No need to mess with the Atrox, as it is only reacting to the environment. Just my thoughts...

Regarding the 20K daily Atrox... you guys realize it is us making that happen..? Atrox is probably the most hunted mob on the planet (and CND for that matter). Seems like putting lots of coins in a slot machine to me, and that machine fills rather quickly... so no surprise when it empties daily. I would imagine that if Molisk were hunted so greatly, there would be a daily 20K Molisk as well. No need to mess with the Atrox, as it is only reacting to the environment. Just my thoughts...

and you're absolutely right but for me it doesnt matter what mob it is,spread that 20k into 4x5k trox or 1x10k and throw the rest into average returns and minimise the losses for others.

and you're absolutely right but for me it doesnt matter what mob it is,spread that 20k into 4x5k trox or similar and minimise the losses for others.

Quite right :thumbup:

I would add more story line; for example finding a hidden warehouse full of discarded worker drones that were abandoned once the drones revolted... More TPs, so my Lilac can go on more TP runs.

Edit things like typos (previously mentioned), redundant information, the coloring profession to allow for more creativity, and of course the combat system. Though I'd need help with that one...

Delete the air bubbles while swimming. It was kinda neat at first.. but I'd rather have stable servers than cutesy little bubbles. It can't help with the lag...

This is easy Add NPC's that give quests so i dont feel like idiot clicking all day. :rolleyes:

AI pathfinding. So mobs actually run around objects instead of acting like idiots. :)

i would

Add : My Total Rep, PED, Luck, and ability to show off.

i would

Edit : The Loot system so I get most and my bloody disciple dosn't keep hogging the loot up.

i would

Delete : My Disciples Coat! HAH! How you like that now?

I could say what I would add, edit and delete, but it would stretch to about 36 pages ;) I'll just go with the top couple:
Add: Ammo Factory, with a shopfront, Newbs get 50% of the profit from the ammo they create and gets bought at the shopfront.
Edit: As others have suggested, flatten the big hofs so more people have a chance at the big time.
Delete: The high regen on certain mobs, and the equip armor/cloth decay

I would like to edit loots to a little bigger and decrease the chance of no loot ;)

quests as in adventure quests? :scratch:

Well at this point anything. I mean something that make you do thinks with goal like go collect 100 combibo bones and get cool weapon at the and. Or get military combat medal, or just get game content you know to break the click shoot --> click loot crap.:(

EDIT- Loot system
I agree with the general consensus of folks here who said that the daily aths or multi aths days or ridiculous atrox young hofs should be cut down significantly. I have played PE/EU for 3 1/2 years, and the way i'm being ripped off these days is insane. I've always been a depositer, and to be able to be even an unamped miner these days I have to deposit 4-5 times what I had to 2 years ago, and still never have ped on the card. This is the single most important element of EU, the loots that is, and no CryEngine is going to fix the game if the entire middle class player base is chased off by consistently losing every time they play. We don't need those success stories of the person who never deposits and ATHs, that only hurts those of us who are contributing rather than taking. Hell most of those lucky newb players who get the really great finds that are supposed to lure people in end up withdrawing and are never seen again. I guess this is really long bitch post that may be missing the question that the OP set forward, but I love EU. I really don't want to quit and I hope things change, because I won't keep putting up with being shitted on by a few lucky players and by EU.

I thought of another thing I'd like to ad, maybe unnecessary to some but: A window where u can see all sorts of different stats, like how many mobs u've killed, most killed mob, average mobs killed per day etc :p

Well I will only focus on one area - events

I would:

Add

1. A extended score board to the ingame event system. A information window available for 24 hours telling how many points each player gatherd, how many mobs/players killed, number of globals, ped looted per second etc etc.

2. More event styles allowing for example: caputure point events ingame, players divide in teams and fight over control points. Make the players lootable so that the ammuntion circulated within the event also reward loot when killed. Land owner would for example take a higher rent costs for these types of event and or get a % of the loot.

Edit

So that players cant kill a mob before a event starts and loot it within a event, the same applies to the 50% damage, if a mob is more than half ded before the event the player should instead be class as part of a team and not free to loot things that been hurt outside of this "team".

Remove

The high costs to create event, costs which goes to who knows where. The money should instead either be free for the land owner to set or fixed and go to the land owner only.

I got more but cant sit here all day

And make so one could declear war on another soc's for a small symbolic fee, that would let you shot and kill them anywhere. The only safe place would be in their apts and houses ;)

It would ad a nice twist of high sec warfare into EU.

That would help improve the pvp in EU.

Also EU need a better standing system.

Last edited:
Ad make so one could declear war on another soc's for a small symbolig fee, that would let you shot and kill them anywhere. The only safe place would be in their apts and houses.

That would help improve the pvp in EU.

Also EU need a better standing system.

OH YEAH !:yay:

I would Add a department in MA that would actually listen to some of our requests. What are the chances of that happening. :laugh:

Like many others have said, I would also adjust the loot system since it is nearly the only thing that would make me think of playing something else.

Improve the malls ease of use and ease of finding items and ease of running them to keep them more fully stocked.

Need multiple choices for a noob to do, not just sweating.

A better reason to own appartments like a single teleport back home to your own appartment.

An email to players 1 or 2 months after they quit to ask for comments why they quit. (Which every business should do).

Last edited:
Back