Recent content by Hades

1. H

Looking at new server, but...

*ALARM!!* SCAMMER ALERT!! SCAMMER ALERT!! SOMEONE'S ASKING FOR MONEY!!!! kidding.. =) Will be glad to help, of cos.. EF rox
  2. H

Natural Born Killers Website

Go go NBK! ;) :cheer:
  3. H

Proof that Crafting Can increase your HP.

TY for sharing.. +rep
  4. H

Should all auctions begin at TT value??

Lol.. Well... Go find out more about who I am from NBK Legions before trying to jump to conclusion about my character. I sell my loots (pretty much all loots) to my soc mates for TT so that they can make profits from it. I offer free crafting for anyone in my soc and I use ALL the chips which I...
  5. H

Minimum bid raise on ingame auctions?

Lady, multiple avatars will increase only if one is only allowed to bid once provided that all the bids are NOT hidden. However, if all the bids are hidden, you can have a million avatars and it wouldn't make a difference. You can bid increasing amts for each avatar but only the highest of that...
  6. H

I agree with dbelinfante's for this. As one who has the capability and has already proven that I can buy any chips at any price (atm: 2 full engineering chips, 3 full rifle, 1.3 full aim, 3 full marksman and that's just the beginning) without even blinking, I can only say that a winner is a...
  7. H

Mate, the TT prices of the items auctioned are shown clearly in the auction window. I think it's the perogrative of the seller to decide how much he wishes to get from. Just like in RL, the shops have a specific price and if you are not happy with their prices, you can always head elsewhere to...
  8. H

Happy Birthday ... to me! 1 year of fun in PE!

Gratz and keep up with the good work!
  9. H

Left or Right ... ?

Someone else! - Kinda dangerous to choose the former atm.. =P Unless the lady is willing to show her face... *wink* Life with EU but no RL or Life with RL but no EU?
  10. H

Is this a scammer?

Well mate, don't give up... What I think you can do is to con't to offer ur services to others but without having to add anything of ur own should you fail. In order to keep up with ur credibility. After every craft, be it fail or success, do a [C] + [P] to bring the time and location up and...
  11. H

Grand Opening!!! New Hair Salon

Good luck, mate... I will visit you in time to come...
  12. H

Did someone notice the date?

Couldn't love that number 666 more.... enjoyed 2 great seconds of 06/06/06 @ 06:06:06 (am and pm) today... And today couldn't be my day more! A presentation which went REALLY REALLY wrong but still my group was given distinction! A distinction (92%) for a paper on a patient! Join me and...
  13. H

Left or Right ... ?

Steak Life without sex or life without love?
  14. H

Searching for sponsorships II

lol.. nice way to go under the belt....
  15. H

Searching for sponsorships II

The neverending flame~ Before reading this post, please note that this message is WITHOUT MALICE NOR PREJUDICE TO ANYONE WHATSOEVER. Looks like this flaming will not end until these sort of threads end... But then again, that'll just be really boring, yeah? So I say let a thousand feathers...
Back