Recent content by Hotness

1. H

Option To Remodel Your Avatar

I sent in my support case. Looking forward to the remodel. Although I really miss the spikey hair from my old ava. :(
  2. H

CND dome tax settings

That is interesting, I was about to fly up to CND to do some mining and hunting. I won't bother if some domes are set at 6% now.
  3. H

Chipping up as a new avatar ?

I agree that chipping can make you very unbalanced, but you can chip fairly evenly if you try. Personally I wouldn't chip past the low levels though.
  4. H

Chipping up as a new avatar ?

Well that is a choice you really have to make yourself. Most people don't chip right when they join so they have time to decide if they like the game first. That being said you will get a lot of bang for your buck chipping up from 0. On the other side of that coin though the early skills come...
  5. H

Help me choose my weapon

So my hit on BLP rifles got too far ahead of my damage to get both SIB at the same time. I decided to switch to BLP pistols for awhile to help get them closer. The only thing I worry about is when I get higher levels and am still looking for (L) pistols, I seem to see a lot more of the rifles...
  6. H

Bambuco Staring WildD3amons Video

The video was great! Guess I just barely missed out on being a star since I just joined yesterday.;)
  7. H

Emerald Lakes News! Molisk +/- Raiders and Hunting Tax Drop, Enjoy!

You are killing those mols in gnome? What plates are you using? I am wearing ghost and have yet to kill one after a few attempts. Granted I am just using a SIB pistol.
  8. H

Slither's Weapons - Guaranteed lowest prices

I grabbed a couple (L) faps last night. Really made the trip for the guns but your selection on BLP handguns was very limited. Let me know if you get more in there.
  9. H

Argo Heaven hunting event 27/1 20:00

You left out some important info, like length of event, and how the winner is judged. Total loot or highest single? What is the average maturity of the argo?
  10. H

Capital Crafting Contest II

Well I guess more what I want to ask is if I will get good skills for the amount of money spent. I highly doubt I have a chance at winning since I have done very little crafting, but if I would be getting the same amount of skills with this event as I would just putting the money into some BP's...
  11. H

Capital Crafting Contest II

Ok, this sounds like a lot of fun and I was thinking about coming. Can you tell me if it is even worth coming when I have very low crafting skills? Is this just meant to be for uber crafters or would it be good for a newer crafter?
  12. H

Hit and Damage gap

Well I ended up switching to BLP pistols for the time being. The sad thing is I might have discovered that I like them better anyway.
  13. H

Good place to hunt with ghost

That isn't good news since the manis is just out of reach for me atm and I was really hoping to not replace my ghost.
  14. H

Good place to hunt with ghost

So right now I am using full ghost no plates, and shooting an unamped geotrek sphyra. Anyone have any suggestions on places to hunt? I checked out atrax beach last night, but it seems they mostly hit me for 1's. Doesn't that mean I am not getting the full potential out of the armor?
  15. H

Supply of blp (L) rifles?

I found my GeoTrek Sphyra under the BLP rifles section and saw a ton more of the new (L) BLP's there as well so that statement can't be totally true.
Back