Good place to hunt with ghost

Hotness

Mature
So right now I am using full ghost no plates, and shooting an unamped geotrek sphyra. Anyone have any suggestions on places to hunt? I checked out atrax beach last night, but it seems they mostly hit me for 1's. Doesn't that mean I am not getting the full potential out of the armor?

You wont get the full potential out of ghost with a sphyra, unless your going after low end electric mobs. I would say with ghost, a weap of atleast 25 average dps is needed. Other wise anything you can kill in a reasonable amount of time wont need ghost, or anything that needs ghost will take too long to kill.

For low end trax/trox shogun or knight is plenty. Or step up to a manis+beast and go kill big trax/trox.

That isn't good news since the manis is just out of reach for me atm and I was really hoping to not replace my ghost.

That isn't good news since the manis is just out of reach for me atm and I was really hoping to not replace my ghost.

Stay with your ghost, it's pretty good for general purpose and having an armor set for every possible circumstance will cost more than the extra decay on the ghost. Just try your luck on various mobs til you find one thats a good match. And stay out of the uber-mob LA's.

Back