Recent content by IceBitchBaby

1. IceBitchBaby

Looking for a coming back mentor.

Hello Last time I played seriously was back when there were no planets. New continents were the big thing. Life was good. Now I'm coming back and there are different planets, lots of new items, more eco setups and better mobs to hunt, and lots of new things in general. I'm sure my Opalo SGA +...
  2. IceBitchBaby

Typo

"buy" should be "by
  3. IceBitchBaby

This game isn't just a server?

Posting in an epic thread
  4. IceBitchBaby

The egg?

So the egg is a one of a kind item that dropped long ago and somebody paid a lot of money for thinking it would turn into something great?
  5. IceBitchBaby

The egg?

I was told to come here and ask you guys about the egg.
  6. IceBitchBaby

Missions on newbie island are bugged.

Did you guys know the missions on newbie island are bugged? I was at a LAN party the other night and convinced all my friends to try out Entropia, and we couldn't get anywhere. Very embarrassing. Asked around and it seems like its been like this for a while. Wonder how many newbies we lose due...
  7. IceBitchBaby

Crosshairs break / desync?

This is how I have been able to reproduce it. I have 'Move to target when interacting' enabled and of course 'Aim mode' as well. I'll turn OTS mode on and all will be fine, crosshairs are almost perfectly calibrated. If I continue to hunt just like that everything stays dandy. But, if I go into...
  8. IceBitchBaby

Why is my loot so terrible all the time?

Hunting cheaper I'd just be losing the same amount but at a slower rate, wouldnt I? Also, those mobs don't global or hof so what am I waiting for by cycling PED on them? Not trying to be sarcastic, serious question.
  9. IceBitchBaby

I would love to grind them for a month or even for a year but my returns are such that within a day my 500 PED deposit is gone. This is true for when I first started on them, then a week later when I tried again, and then just last night. When you half your PED every hunt it disappears...
  10. IceBitchBaby

You Lose - You Cannot Win

If you can explain to me what I've been doing wrong then, that would be awesome. Until then, blah.
  11. IceBitchBaby

Are we being robbed by MA/FPC? Or is it just me?

It seems like I'm not the only frustrated one.
  12. IceBitchBaby

You Lose - You Cannot Win

You should be able to take and sell your loot to the economy to break even. That's just my two cents.
  13. IceBitchBaby

Gotta sell the Gazz at what it actually sells on the auction for you know? Otherwise I'm just wasting my fees. Also, I realise that Vigi isn't the best armor for low generation Drones. I picked the Vigi because I knew it would work and I planned on hunting bigger than Drones as soon as my...
Back