Looking for a coming back mentor.

IceBitchBaby

Provider
Society
Angels & Demons
Ice Cold Baby
Hello

Last time I played seriously was back when there were no planets. New continents were the big thing. Life was good. Now I'm coming back and there are different planets, lots of new items, more eco setups and better mobs to hunt, and lots of new things in general. I'm sure my Opalo SGA + A101 is no longer extremely eco and I'm hearing all kinds of combinations and even different planet suggestions from people. I generally know how to play the game but what I don't know what I should be doing.

I live on the east coast of the USA. 25 year old male. My play times can generally be 5pm-12am. I have off from work entirely Sundays and Mondays. I am a depositor although I like to know I am at least playing eco, getting decent returns, and at not wasting my money. Last I played seriously, I was hunting low level Drones with hopes of selling the Gazz at high markup. I generally think of myself as a hunter but I'll mine or craft if it'll make me money or it's part of some awesome process you have. I have a full set of Vigi and a few different amps, ~300 PED, Pixie, and an Opalo SGA.

Someone please help me get started again! I'll be online a bit tonight so add me or post here!

Hello Ice and Welcome back to Entropia!

I was going to Suggest my Soc mate "Der Calyx Vero" as a Mentor, but I guess you have already found one now, best of luck with your Entropia adventure!

Game Guide is linked in my Sig below.

Dirk

Last edited:
Back