Recent content by Idus

1. Idus

CY2...failed to start because its side-by-side...

Hello everybody, After some time off, I got back and to my enjoyment i found that the EU version 10 had been launched. So, I downloaded and installed according to instructions... But no matter how I try with compatibility settings (*), I always get a dialogue stating...
  2. Idus

New CryENGINE Screenshots

Great list! (+1 rep), Personally I would put 3, 4 and 5 on the top of the list! I was surprised to realize when I started that I could not send a direct message to someone that I had not met ingame. (Like people had to meet to be able to call on each others RL cellphone...) Thank you for the...
  3. Idus

Could it be that they will be using the day/night concept of CE2 and that the CE2 pic is taken at sunset/sunrise(*) - which would explain the extra contrast...? (*) Because is it just me who thinks that the shadows look long in the new CE2 Predator picture?
  4. Idus

I would guess that they are flat bitmaps, making every single flower 3D would (at current graphic hardware power) create an enormous amount of extra data to compute and slow down the frame rate. I would take a bold guess and say that if every meadow flower and leaf were in 3D (with all the phys...
  5. Idus

View and review my story on...

View and review my story on: http://www.entropiafiction.com/library/viewstory.php?sid=71&chapter=1 - even though I know that you are a professional writer! ;)
  6. Idus

Slva Mak Video 5: Saint to Sinner (Let it Rock)

Really nice! Well, I might be a n00b in EU - but I´ve done video editing and I can tell that you have put a great number of hours and sweat into this one. Very impressive!! Especially the little things - not only matching lyrics with actions and mood in pictures, colors and so on - but also...
  7. Idus

Thanx! Very nice of you! :)

Thanx! Very nice of you! :)
  8. Idus

HoF: Atrox young 22k

Congrats Minken! Hahaha - funny to see you here old buddy! You definatly did the right choice! We need to talk more about this - give my regards to everyone else! May the stars guide you for yet another hunt like that! :) /Idus :cool:
  9. Idus

Hehe - correctumundo! I spent some major time trying to make it as "lifelike" as possible... I...

Hehe - correctumundo! I spent some major time trying to make it as "lifelike" as possible... I mean - it´s me... but in the game! :)
  10. Idus

Thank you! :) And may I say the same to you! Have a great weekend!

Thank you! :) And may I say the same to you! Have a great weekend!
Back