dj.

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• I merely had a few carlsberg too many; and thus misinterpreted certain a situation quite fully...

The thing that maddened me really was nothing but an illusion..

Thanks for caring though :)
    Khm is smtng like hacking cough.. :)

I wroted that cuz we had "small" fight over PM`s long time ago.. Dunno if u remember..

But I guess all is ok now ;)

Np & gl ;)
    hi, would like to thank you for the coment you left on my post i agree :) what a really nice page ya have here lots ov bling
    Hahaha... That's nice that i made you laugh ;)

I laugh when i got your thx for my thx as well. :laugh:
    Thank you for the compliment on my masks . . . I have updated the look on the Species mask, you may like it ;>
    I can always customize one special . . . just for you!
    Dj! as your offical stalker, and Twing over twin peaks i was wondering a thingy.. Would it be possible for you to help me with my english a lil bit since your like the most awsome word-knowing person i know on these forums?! :D
    Eol is fitting in nicely to the soc :)

Argggh I forgot about the colour scheme here!!!
    Happy New Year DJ!!! :D
    :xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:
    Merry Christmas!!!
    Best wishes and luck for 2009.
    Hope you have a wonderful time with friends and family.

All the best

The Team @ SFE
    :xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:
    ty ty for the award dj!!!!!
    it's our first puppy and we gone crazy with this little beautiful !!!!
    Happy to see people to say their opinion without diplomacy and not afraid anything.
    It seems that we agree totally in that case,take care too :)
    Just nosing around ;) to... much.... moving... little .....stars... can't focus...... *runs away screaming, hands waving in the air*
    happy hallowwen hope uou ghery hopelessly drunk and have lots of awsome fun! ;DD;D;D i will, and if you dont, be sure i had fun for both of us! CHEERS LIL U!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back