Recent content by ilike money

1. I

omg....

────────────────────░███░ ───────────────────░█░░░█░ ──────────────────░█░░░░░█░ ─────────────────░█░░░░░█░ ──────────░...░░───░█░░░░░░█░ ─────────░███░──░█░░░░░█░ ───────░██░░░██░█░░░░░█░ ──────░█░░█░░░░██░░░░░█░ ────░██░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░ ───░█░░░█░░░░░░░██░░░█░ ──░█░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░█░...
  2. I

Help: I'm Looking for the Right Mentor

Im a non-depositer and my mentor (or was), Ethan Ace Smith is really cool, hes awesome and deposits very little. He also lives on the east coast and helps for no gain (he mentored me when their were no mentor gifts and expected nothing in return). Hes mainly a hunter/pilot now but hes still able...
  3. I

FYI: Kanerium @300% + is to high Please add more

http://euauction.slhouse.org/
  4. I

Question: Do we really need proof of each little success story?

they could be one of those people with an inferiority complex
  5. I

Real Mentors

Did anyone have a mentor, like someone that helped them get around and show them the ropes when gifts were not given. To me this is a real mentor. I had someone named Ethan Ace Smith hes no uber but hes an awesome guy and spent alot of time and effort on me for nothing in return. Hes probably my...
  6. I

FYI: Loot Facts!

subscribing
  7. I

Grenades

did we say nova gas?
  8. I

Another New Person

on of my good friends ingame is 54 ;D
  9. I

Grenades

basically guys, just have "use grenade" in action library and just hotkey it and click it whenever, if u have grenades in ur inventory than they get used there can be a skill called throwing weapons and it could encompass grenades and throwing knives make em do damage to a certain area, but a...
  10. I

Question: OLA1 Equus or no Equus?

I dare you to go to twin and ask around who has seen an equus or knows what it looks like. They are unique and u shuld keep them on the land area
  11. I

Selling: Optimus Prime Helmet tt+20 order

nice sign me up :D pm me with details ;D
  12. I

Bring back the old stuff!

bring back the old mystic power sweating and the fact that it takes longer, but you get more sweat a pull :D
  13. I

HoF: Some of the good times

gz :eyecrazy:
  14. I

Selling: Firewall Armor Mk3(F,L)

narfi owns firewall XD:yay:
  15. I

Polite and nice übers

Neo the famous trader sharp, manique, and tiny r cool :D
Back