Recent content by JasonJJ

1. J

Question: PM me if you loot Proteron Ribs Please. :)

i looted some ribs but i munched them for dinner so i dont have any now
  2. J

Marksmanship

good job for no deposits :)
  3. J

ATH: All of your loot r belong to me

Says the boy who has an ATH with an UL X5 you fool! Massive gratz star hope you continue to make people cry :) JJ
  4. J

eMine vs Jaguar vs Tiger

Looks dont count in EU its a very good set of armour for the price, i think its under-rated imo its just as good as jag and a little behind tiger but its protection is spread more over the board making it more versatile. Free bump gl on the sale
  5. J

Selling: "The Farm"

ITs TT food!
  6. J

ATH #1 - The Firm

massive gratz to you, im happy about this ATH because the ubbers didnt get it!! i see a few people moaning tho haha :) gratz
  7. J

Is it really that hard?

Money drives Mindark, they dont care about the player base, they dont care how meny bugs are in EU or they would have fixed them. Greedy bankers springs to mind, if mindark keeps running EU like this some day it will crash and burn.
  8. J

Another Freaking RIP OFF

Same old story of people complaining, if you dont like EU dont play simples.
  9. J

DetPil V-Rex 2000 SGA

any ideas on price for this? :D im interested in knowing ;) pm me with approx price plz ;)
  10. J

Discovery: Modified omegaton fast aid pack SGA edition

all credit to u m8, been hoping it wouldnt drop to an uber as usual :D keep it and enjoy the f**k out of it :D :wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:
  11. J

Discovery: Omegaton A204 SGAE

gz skippie hope you get more and more and more and more. What sad people cant unsderstand is that you have to shoot it to loot it, about the 10th time ive said that this week. here's a load of tissues for you guys to dry your tears :laugh:
  12. J

Compiled help for issues or errors installing VU10.0 client

My installer is stuck in a loop keeps downloading and checking/testing the same update, any idea when MA is going to fix this problem? :thumbup: to MA eu is lookin fit Reagrds JJ
  13. J

Trouble installing 10.0

your the man, it works cheers pal :)
  14. J

Trouble installing 10.0

i went to the microsoft website and intsalled all the updates and it still does the same. the error i get is: "C:\Program Files\Entropia Universe\bin32\ClientLoader.exe" This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. reinstalling the application may...
  15. J

Trouble installing 10.0

Cheers |:)
Back