Recent content by Jaysin

1. J

Sweating Support Initiative l BIG Industries

I will gladly start sweating here! I hope this becomes a more popular spot. I will even offer rides to noobies to get the tp to sweat here if you'd like? Keep up the great work Big Industries!
  2. J

Is there much of a demand for tailors?

Now how about coloring and texturing? Is there much of a demand for that? If I understand right you need to be fairly high skilled in order to apply colors and textures to clothes.
  3. J

Is there much of a demand for tailors?

As the title says is there much of a demand for tailors?
  4. J

Tips on selling materials

Yep same here
  5. J

Yeah I did it a few times and it worked good for me. I put the opening bid for less than 100% tt value but had a good buyout to give me profit, and they went for the buyout each time ^^ The small opening bid was just to catch the eyes of the people looking in the auction, once caught they saw a...
  6. J

The thing that bugs me tho, is lets say you put something in auction selling at 99% so you only pay 0.50 ped fee, but then it sells at 340% you must pay an extra fee that can get quit costly. What costs less, using a high starting big for example 340% and paying the fee or starting at less then...
  7. J

As the title says, what is the best way to sell out materials without using the auction (I don't wanna pay the fees since it will drive my prices up and who want's that!) ? I've been to twin peaks, had a couple successful sales, but can go days without anything. Anything I'm missing? Mostly...
  8. J

Molisk Enamel Buttons

If anyone is looking to buy some Molisk Enamel Buttons I have plenty and get a restock almost daily. 300% Is what I'm selling them at right now, Jaysin Jay Hamelin is my full in game name. If you or anyone you know are looking for some I can log in pretty much anytime of the day...
  9. J

Selling: Molisk Enamel Buttons

Bump!:laugh:
  10. J

Selling: Molisk Enamel Buttons

As the tittle say, I have molisk enamel buttons for sale, and get a resupply pretty often, 300% MU Let me know if anyone is interested or if you know anybody that is looking! Thank you! :D
  11. J

Sweating vs Walking

Where would you think is the best place to walk? I've heard CC is great.
  12. J

Buying: Tier 0.9 items at TT+5

I've got an opalo tier.9 for you. Let me know when you are on and ill swing by the castle Jaysin Jay Hamelin is my ingame name.
  13. J

Question: Is anyone else having trouble with auction?

Me to, waited all morning to bid on 4 things, now I can't...and have been waiting for a good price on these things for a while...
  14. J

Loosing Connection

Ok I'll try that, and ill let you know. Thanks!
Back