2. jena

Xfire

My Usernames Jen1gamer feel free to add me:yay:
  3. jena

DOA Loud Mouth

Free bump:yay:
  4. jena

DOA Loud Mouth

If your house is set to private only guests can access the shop. You have to make the the land public for none guests to be able to use the shop. and just been there its set to private:)
  5. jena

UK players

Just moved back to Nuneaton, Was in Newcastle for Uni and my husband. But back in good old Sunny-Nunny now:yay: :wtg: :yay:
  6. jena

"Hacked" Hangar?

Ok hope this will be an end to all this now with this post, I've been talking to Til for a few hours now, and yes hes left the game. Project Espozito is dating Tils daughter and Til is letting him use his account. The reason Espozito wanted to know how much and how fast he could withdraw money...
  7. jena

"Hacked" Hangar?

I've still had no word from Til :( , The oCZ forum is still down, Til's son who is also in our soc hasn't been on and hes not replied to e-mail. :confused:
  8. jena

"Hacked" Hangar?

I think your right about him been on vacation, its his birthday in a few days time, and he said to me a few weeks back that his wife was planning something for the whole family. I've sent MA a support asking if a hack on Til Avi has been reported but have got nothing back as yet. Also before...
  9. jena

Mindark deleting itmes??

I'm taking a short break from PE right now, got a lot of things to sort out in real life, i sent a support asking what will happen if i don't log in for a while. This is what they had to say:girl:
  10. jena

Entropia Pioneers site down and probably out.

Ok since i signed up here i haven't used EP as much, but as Rex said theres a lot of history on that forum:( would be said to see it go!
  11. jena

Echidna is GONE!

I haven't been able to get there all day I've ran, TP chipped, used the TP and nothing just metal and boards on the ground and even the hangars north are gone just big holes in the ground. Strange thing is some of my soc mates can TP in there fine and see everything, I feel sorry for the hangar...
  12. jena

Preview of New Oxford

Thanks for translating Skam:girl: Rep+ So i wonder where it will be, a closed off area of Amethera or on Eudoria, hope we dont have to wait to long to find out:laugh:
  13. jena

When Did This Get Built???

Popped up in the same VU where PA got its first makeover:girl:
  14. jena

Last DNA part for Cornundacauda! Cornundacauda Sails.

I know if the LA or dome had Stalkers i would spend loads of time hunting them, would be nice to have them on CND where i live, much better than going down to hunt the large but not large enough ones on Corinth beach.:) but no matter how much i would love to see Alpha+ corns i still don't...
  15. jena

Bye bye Fort Ithaca?

The only way for any town to be taken by the robots is for return of the Jamraider, i used to love watching them blow up the defense towers around Jason, troy and PA:laugh:
Back