Recent content by Kahr

1. Kahr

He drowned my near-dead Eomon Stalker!

Would love to get the details off this fine gent in a pm too.
  2. Kahr

Vintage Classic PK action!

Ohhh bollocks. It is blocked here..... Engaging ninja mode :ninja:
  3. Kahr

Hi to all in here :D

Hej og velkommen til. Pas paa du ikke bliver fanget og sidder fast i Entropia som mange af os :)
  4. Kahr

Domain dispute

How much they want to pay for it I dont know, coz so far I have told them to insert their claim where the sun dont shine... In a civil manner ofc :) Their charity are call exactly the same as my domain, which i have had at least 6 years. And i think they started this year, judging from their...
  5. Kahr

Domain dispute

I call upon all the wise ppl of Entropia. The slightly demented are welcome too :tongue2: I have recently been contacted by someone who are involved with a charity with a name similar to my domain. And now they want to buy my domain, or if i refuse and i do, they say they will go through WIPO...
  6. Kahr

EBN: The Egg Heist

It is the temps that were called in to help while MA is hit by the flu. Don't worry once everyone is back from sick leave, it will all be back to normal. :monkey: On a serious note. Very nice story and event setup.
  7. Kahr

AWESOME LandAreas... ZERO tax

Im in choke. The tortoise can do a sprint after all :silly2:
  8. entropia 2013-03-13 15-01-06-49

entropia 2013-03-13 15-01-06-49

9. entropia 2013-03-13 15-00-59-76

entropia 2013-03-13 15-00-59-76

10. Kahr

New ships in the Sky

I have been away from EU a bit, so dont know if this is new. But there are airships laying vapor or chem trails too. /Tinfoil hat on *I should read the posts before me, Nighthawk answered my question before i asked
  11. Kahr

New ships in the Sky

Ignore all advice and attack... All bots must die. :wise:
  12. Kahr

Meteor! wow

My guess is that the majority of the injuries are from glass splinters and similar. The last I saw from the Emergencies Ministry is that there have been damage to 2,962 buildings including 34 healthcare facilities, 11 social security institutions and 361 school and pre-school educational...
  13. Kahr

Meteor! wow

Last I heard was that around 1200 ppl have been injured, very few seriously. They have found 4 impact sites from debris. According to my cousin who lives in Yemanzhelinsk, it was one of the most powerful blast waves he ever felt. He needed a new door and windows anyway :)
  14. Kahr

717 PED for CDF Scout Foot-Guards...

I would properly get a good solid kick to the gentlemans area if I did a thing like that. :nutkick:
Back