Recent content by kalas

1. K

Mindforce and Skill Increase Bonus

ehm i dont know if this is what yo are after but First Gen Electric Attack I maxes at lvl 7,0. just maxed it a few mins ago ^^
  2. K

and the quest system is...

and hopefully there will be quests that you can do many times aswell :) so that you never run out of quests to do
  3. K

Snablesnot-Male

looted tier 1 component from a provider in vu 10.6.6
  4. K

Holloween Presents

the trident goes realy good with the rest of my outfit :D i love it :yay:
  5. K

SGA Weapon Value......?????

well i would say that the noob sgae guns are great aswell. but then i might be silly :laugh:
  6. K

Sollomate Opalo SGAE

i got an Outbacko SGA and an opalo SGA :yay: looted both i AH :ahh: i think i got the only Outbacko SGA ever sold at ah so far and i got it for ~tt+50. i must say that i love them both and i look forvard to being abel to go back to my solo swunting with them :)
  7. K

Next Island going online

damn, i realy wanted a starterkit
  8. K

All this Oktober thing

its oktober in swedish aswell :)
  9. K

A101 vs A102

the 101 is a good idea if your not planing on moving on to the next gun as soon as you are abel to, i still hunt with my opalo moust of the time and im lvl 15 laser pew pewer... its a slow way to skill but i want to get my evade and hp up before i move on so that i wont have to use armour and...
  10. K

My Swunting Experiment

its going to get harder to solo swunt now that sweat prices drop :( if you are unlucky you might need to do som regular sweating to profit. hope your next round goes better
  11. K

My Swunting Experiment

i started with 100 ped and an amped opalo. now i got about 200 ped 6k ammo, but i got a bit lucky and got myself a ~130 ped global :D as i see it the best way to go is to not TT anything at all, everything can be sold at mu. i think however that it will be realy hard to profit if you dont use...
  12. K

My Swunting Experiment

thats pretty much what im doing now, and im swunting snabels and exas. and making a profit of it :) not a big one but i like it much more then having to depo.
  13. K

Selling: Emik s30 ul

dayly bump
  14. K

Selling: Emik s30 ul

i selling my emik s30, tt 106.88 ped (full tt=200 ped) feel free to come with offers. :)
  15. K

Question: About Professions

and i miss 3... that would make me a noob then :( well i guess thats true anyway ^^
Back