3. K

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

Sign me up please Steve DKz-Kasper Smith
  4. K

GenX000's The Sweat Price Is Right!

my guess id 13237 Steve DKz-Kasper Smith
  5. K

StatePolice can't contact MA

I find this funny. Being in Law enforcement myself. There is no way the state police are going to investigate a scam that did not occur in your state. What they would do is contact the agency in the area of the scammer and pass the case to the law enforcement agency. It works this way in all...
  6. K

10.0.9 Bug - Tilde key no longer functional

Works fine for me. The key ~ now show up as a ? mark with a diamond around it, in the key mapping. Its a little further off set from the 1 key then it used to be.
  7. Twins In The Distance

Twins In The Distance

8. K

My Name

I knew David had a hanger at one time. I did not know where he got it and how. When David sold the hanger I was informed that it would be available for LIE members to get flights to CND and a discounted price. I was informed that the hanger was sold a little cheaper with this deal in place...
  9. K

My Name

I am not know all that well in Entropia, though I have been playing for a long time. Recently I joined the Ex Cons Cadets (Still A great Soc) and then was removed for knowing someone that has been labeled a scammer. There were some posts here that were removed and posts on other forums...
  10. 85ped Drone

85ped Drone

11. K

HoF: Been awhile

Well its been awhile since I have posted anything. I joined ex cons cadets and bought a new set of Hunter armor. I thought what the hell lets try this out and luck found me. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  12. 8932 Drone

8932 Drone

13. 8923 Drone

8923 Drone

14. SCREENSHOT_20071007172003741

SCREENSHOT_20071007172003741

15. K

1316 PED From a Argo

My First loot above 1k. Click to enlarge
Back