My Name

Kasper

Young
Society
Digital Knightz
Steve DKz-Kasper Smith
I am not know all that well in Entropia, though I have been playing for a long time.

Recently I joined the Ex Cons Cadets (Still A great Soc) and then was removed for knowing someone that has been labeled a scammer.

There were some posts here that were removed and posts on other forums, placing me in the category of a scammer just for knowing this person.

I would like to state for the record I did not scam anyone nor would I. I have never switched Avatars (Thought I do play on my wives account from time to time) nor have I ever tried to be shady and hide.

people in life and in EU know, were friends and are still friends with scammers, thief's and criminals. If everyone was judge on knowing some the the world is screwed worse then I had thought.

To end this the EX Cons did what they did to protect their Soc, I dont like the discussion, I understand it though.

Thanks
Kasper

Guilty by association is harsh, I don't know the whole story sorry :(

Your rep is good with me. I read thread on other forum and one of the threads here and didn't get the impression you were involved other than knowing involved avas. so don't sweat it :)

Guilty by association is harsh, I don't know the whole story sorry :(

He was not judged guilty, so that's not the case. And you especially shouldn't say that if you "don't know the whole story".

He was not judged guilty, so that's not the case. And you especially shouldn't say that if you "don't know the whole story".

The pharse "guilty by association" seems to fit what the OP was saying, at least to me, regardless of what the true actually is (I dunno either).... :scratch2:

Sorry possibly phrased that wrong.. As I don't know the full story cant judge anything.

In the first posting he was indeed labled as guilty, it was edited shortly after to post an ingame conversation to state that he stated he was not guilty. The third iteration I read had changed yet again.

If the first version had not been changed it would have certainly had the ability to tarnish his reputation.

Good luck, probably not much of a loss if they would kicked a member for the reason you were.

I knew David had a hanger at one time.
I did not know where he got it and how.

When David sold the hanger I was informed that it would be available for LIE members to get flights to CND and a discounted price. I was informed that the hanger was sold a little cheaper with this deal in place.

David was my friend, So I believed that he was ripped off like I was informed. Guess I was wrong, it happens I am not perfect.

I will defend my friends first until proven other wise.

Well, i would like to clarify a few things. At the time when i made a decision to kick you and David from society, and make Kiriku's investigation material public, I didn't know exact relationship between you and David, and Mud. So i acted on the principle "better to be safe then sorry". Now I see you more as a victim of circumstances, being at a wrong place and at a wrong time.

I would like to stress that we're not accusing you of any wrongdoings. We of course used your name to present the whole picture, but those who read it all will see that at least from the present material you're not guilty of anything.

In light of this, we were discussing offering you an invitation back to society, but at least for now i think it would be best if we go our seperate ways. If you ever need a clarification from me in the future when applying to other socs, tell society leaders to pm me with any questions or doubts they might have, and i will try to help as much as can.

It was a hard time for all of us, but sometimes it happens, and no one is always perfect in their judgements or their actions. I wish you good luck in the future, and be well.

Back