Recent content by kguruax

1. kguruax

Planet Calypso Startup Launcher

Hey there I am using Windows 8 and Planet Calypso works Fine for me however as the Screenshot show below show an error in which the Launcher doesn't show the correct Windows System, maybe a fix on this would suffice? Thanks.
  2. kguruax

Stuck for over 7 hour on a privateer

I am stuck. Not on a Privateer but am stuck in the middle of space ( Travelling from Rocktropia to Arkadia ), dam its fucking making me wild right now I can't TP out or do anything to be honest it making me go insane as I can't play I gonna have to play another game to calm me down hahaha lol...
  3. kguruax

Info: Bug or What

Ok, I was just looking in the Auctions, it has been a while a few months since I last played EU and noticed there is a few new Vehicles out but this one actually got my attention :) of course you could just imagine this one before looking at the image before hand a "Hyperplex Combat Truck(L)(C)"...
  4. kguruax

Hello Serica, ty ;)

Hello Serica, ty ;)
  5. kguruax

Entropia Universe 12.0.1 Release Notes

Hey they need some NPCs on motherships too make it look lively as well, get a few doctor NPC's maybe some random NPC mechanics in hangar walking about an stuff but the NPC's have to be moving around the ship too not static zombies. hahaha lol, make the ship look real busy, when a mothership is...
  6. kguruax

Entropia Universe 12.0.0 Release Notes

Space Station My Views on It.. First time I had visited the Space Station a Couple of Days ago from posting this above Arkadia. Now my first thoughts when arriving there I did get a lift up there which was grateful, however my first thoughts was awesome fantastic great and very slick and nice...
  7. kguruax

Entropia Universe 12.0.0 Release Notes

At the Moment I think the looted PVP of all space is pretty much lame when it comes to RCE, if they made it only some areas of Space to be lootable PVP I can go with that and I wouldn't mind that at all as we are dealing with RCE here, But all of the space as lootable PVP come on MA. Anyway...
  8. kguruax

Discovery: NEW Dome on FOMA

Abbreviations and acronyms Ok sometimes it does get quite annoying at times going to sites or looking at threads of forums, now in particular to the recent VU in regarding to "F.O.M.A Stadium", now what does FOMA stand for and where is this stadium at, I would of thought that MA/FPC would at...
  9. kguruax

A Few Screenshots of Medusas Head Property

* Just a few screenies there not many, I can take more if anyone would like a few more screenies lol ;)
  10. kguruax

Medusas Head Property Video Clips

Here is a couple of Video Clips I captured of 'Medusas Head Property' below. There ya go ;)
  11. kguruax

Vehicles gone too far?

hmm, I think the new Vehicles are ok however I do think they could of had the Tank without Tracks and made the tank hover instead ('futuristic style') but also in keeping with current day warfare combat vehicles, also they could retro fit tanks and other vehicles with plasma or laser weapons...
  12. kguruax

New planet

I think more planets the better, will bring a lot of people into playing, now if you have some funny silly like Planet Michael ( " My own opinion !! " ), what does it matter there is millions of die hard fans out there that just love Michael and will always love him even though he is dead, are...
  13. kguruax

Thoughts on Marco's 'State of Play' Post

Avatar came to mind to me with Riding Pets, Who's to say that there could be planets out there with creatures that couldn't be tamed that are large enough that you could put a Aircraft Carrier on hehe lol, besides that I think would be cool I say 50/50 for that one myself anyway. Just have to...
  14. kguruax

Forgot take a screenshot of you avatar there Roses :)

Forgot take a screenshot of you avatar there Roses :)
  15. Kguruax

Kguruax

Kguruax
Back