Recent content by kittykali

1. K

Old Noob Looking For "Work"

hihihi. for me was opposite. i started the forum account in 2009 and started to play in 2011 :D
  2. K

Daikiba

i got regeneration chip 1 L too, also a corrosive attack chip L. Most of them (young maturity) i have seen in cape corint. Also i have seen some daikibas, but few youngs, near twin peaks. a little north and west. but haven't explored half of map so maybe there are location with better spawn.
  3. K

Planned Maintenance

i was shooting somethig when the conection was lost. wonder if i will see myself killed
  4. K

Stuck at an outpost and need help?

stuck south of twin peaks i wanted to get to scilla outpost and get killed by robots, now i'm in an outpost surrounded by robots and drone and no way out for me. please help/ on the chat nobody was online. Your current position is: Calypso (77097, 75310, 147) Thank you anon for rescuing me.
  5. K

auction fee question

thank you mastermesh for posting so much info. i had read most of them here in this forum. As regarding shopkeepers i thinks there are 2 little problems: somewhere i read that is a bug with them and second (and the biggest problem of all) i don't have enough peds to afford one. At least not yet.
  6. K

auction fee question

thank you. that was very good explanation, from both of you. now i have 1 less thing to find about entropia universe.
  7. K

auction fee question

IF i read corectly there are two fees you pay when put an item on auction. One fee when you put it and another one when you sell the item for higher than opening price. My questionis next: If i have an item put on auction at say 110% with BuyOut of 200% and another put on 200% BidStart and...
  8. K

Welcome noob!

you know, actually noobs hate you when you call them noobs. i don't care too much but others do. on topic: i never been there because even i'm a noob (have 2 weeks of efective playing this game) i started the game 1 year ago
  9. K

Achievement: I'm going slightly mad

congrats. But i think i have seen some fouls entering in my office earlier today, you must missed them :(
  10. K

FPC event bad joke !!!!

not really. you can "babysitting" the friend for 2-3 days to show him the do's and dont's of newbie player here. I know games much worst i can recommend to friends :D In this game dieing 20 times is good for your skills. it is bad when you want to go TP hunting and you are sent back to same...
  11. K

weird chat "bug"?

it wasn't ctrl key. :D because i played in windowed mode and in same time talked on yahoo messenger where all was working normally. but recently i had a EU crash, and it seems everything is working normal again. So crashing can be good sometimes.:wtg: And yes, at first i looked for pressed keys...
  12. K

weird chat "bug"?

when i write something in chat and make a mistake, i try to delete the wrong letters by pressing backspace. but instead of deleting one letter it is delete entire word. Few hours ago it not behave this way. anyone know the cause? what i did wrong and how to reverse it? Thank you very much.
  13. K

servers offline -all a dilusion?

nah, it is just a measure of MA to get fewer people log in . Only the most dedicated will try to join when there is write big: Servers offline. I was joking. For me is not a big problem that message. For me problem is that EU is closing suddenly and without warning. Fortunately i'm a beginner...
  14. K

Effect of the changes to the Terms of Use in VU11.6

when i first made the account they made me send them a copy of my id card and a copy after an utility bill. I still think that was way too much.
  15. K

Minor (laughable) problem with Medusa Head

ya, took me a night to reach twin peaks from port atlantis. first tried to swim west. some pirhanias had other opinions and killed me. Then i go a little north and swim west. after some time ( i think something like 20-30 minutes) i found that map is not circular. good thing i remember what "t"...
Back