Minor (laughable) problem with Medusa Head

FauconIoji

Provider
Hang out: Icarus. Apartment: Medusa South Tower, F
Faucon Ioji VanAlkel
I'm a jet owner in game, and when I first flew myself on over to medusa's head, I thought "Sweet! Look at all these docking bays! no more clustered jets in one area making the teleporter region congested and frustrating!"

... but none of them have televators. So they're almost totally unusable. Especially the ones over the market, which are a guaranteed fall to your death.

And, to top it off, you dont come back in the bazaar if you fall off over the market. You revive in the middle of one of the other islands where you're forced to walk, drive or fly back. :p

At least, thats what happened to me, tested 3 times. (once accidentally :eyecrazy:)

At the moment, there are indeed no televators for the Landing pads.
We're going to make adjustment to the Landing pads at Medusa to our next patch (Scheduled for Tuesday next week) so there might be televators going in then, depending on technicalities.

Until then, shove a pillow under your shirt before jumping off the pad. :)
That's it :)

Hanne mentioned somewhere that they will be televators, hopefully as early as the patch this coming Tuesday, but no guarantees on that date.

ahhhh okay :) cool! i was looking for some kind of post on it, glad someone else found one :yup:

what is there?

someone asked 2.5ped to fly me there. is anything worth viewing by a totally newb?

someone asked 2.5ped to fly me there. is anything worth viewing by a totally newb?

Theres plenty for you to see where you are yet no need to pay to go somewhere else :)

Theres plenty for you to see where you are yet no need to pay to go somewhere else :)

ya, took me a night to reach twin peaks from port atlantis. first tried to swim west. some pirhanias had other opinions and killed me. Then i go a little north and swim west. after some time ( i think something like 20-30 minutes) i found that map is not circular. good thing i remember what "t" does. After that i was biten by musquito, some weird little guys and i have the honour to be eaten by an atrox. meantime i learned that i cannot drwon, but mobs do. what a pleasure to lure them to their doom. When i get to fort fury i think my adventure was over, there were too many yetis, too fast and super mega hard hitters. Then i had a revelation. Water. For the next hour i was swimming on the big river across eudoria. when i was happy i will reach my destination soon, some pirhanias found me and had a fest on my poor body. Fortunately i was close to some citadel ruins and get anoter route to water from there was just a play of who have bigger will. Me to get through all the mobs or they killing me. Finally after more than 6 hours i reach twin peaks. Also i think i died over 100 times this voyage.

Anyway, i think my first purchase in this game will be a car.

ya, took me a night to reach twin peaks from port atlantis. first tried to swim west. some pirhanias had other opinions and killed me. Then i go a little north and swim west. after some time ( i think something like 20-30 minutes) i found that map is not circular. good thing i remember what "t" does. After that i was biten by musquito, some weird little guys and i have the honour to be eaten by an atrox. meantime i learned that i cannot drwon, but mobs do. what a pleasure to lure them to their doom. When i get to fort fury i think my adventure was over, there were too many yetis, too fast and super mega hard hitters. Then i had a revelation. Water. For the next hour i was swimming on the big river across eudoria. when i was happy i will reach my destination soon, some pirhanias found me and had a fest on my poor body. Fortunately i was close to some citadel ruins and get anoter route to water from there was just a play of who have bigger will. Me to get through all the mobs or they killing me. Finally after more than 6 hours i reach twin peaks. Also i think i died over 100 times this voyage.

Sounds like my TP runs and I loved every minute, lol.

No better way to learn how to get around and how to deal with different mobs =)

Also keep in mind, dying is free and evade skills will help later =)

well if you can somehow hook up with me ingame i will spent half hour with you and get you some more tps :guide:

I am here too flying newcomers for free to tp´s
Why get 2.5ped for a flight when its almost no peds involved ini flying? :)
And EMW is a good player u can trust if u wanna hook up with him :laugh:

I'm a jet owner in game, and when I first flew myself on over to medusa's head, I thought "Sweet! Look at all these docking bays! no more clustered jets in one area making the teleporter region congested and frustrating!"

... but none of them have televators. So they're almost totally unusable. Especially the ones over the market, which are a guaranteed fall to your death.

And, to top it off, you dont come back in the bazaar if you fall off over the market. You revive in the middle of one of the other islands where you're forced to walk, drive or fly back. :p

At least, thats what happened to me, tested 3 times. (once accidentally :eyecrazy:)

Dying Improves Health, that's what I heard...

Hanne mentioned somewhere that they will be televators, hopefully as early as the patch this coming Tuesday, but no guarantees on that date.

Cool to hear, but it wouldn't surprise me if there were a 4 month delay on them..... (Remember what price medusa sold at :))

Cool to hear, but it wouldn't surprise me if there were a 4 month delay on them..... (Remember what price medusa sold at :))

Yeah or maybe as long as it will take for the masks to come back, the beacons to return, the.......... blah blah blah blah..
dont expect too much in the close future :)

Back