Recent content by Lefty

1. Lefty

News: 2024 User Interface Update

Thank you very much for clarifying this. Has MA considered an action that dumps the entire contents of the Message Center as a text file download? I and, I imagine, many would appreciate that feature a lot.
  2. Lefty

I keep anything I expect to use frequently on the number pad, next to my mouse
  3. Lefty

Login screen freezes midway through typing. Client loader's Tools button opens the Tools widget, but said widget freezes the loader as soon as anything is clicked (I can't choose safe mode).
  4. Lefty

Overall, I ask two things: (1) make it work, and (2) everything should be hideable, (3) for the love of all that is holy, divide the functions of F over more than two actions
  5. Lefty

Yes Please!!
  6. Lefty

@ Ludvig please tell me it will work at all
  7. Lefty

You're making a big assumption that anything will be there in UE5
  8. Lefty

Help: Came back after 11 years

Glad you're on track. Welcome back. When the fort gets boring, try following dailies around, no reason to grind yourself silly. Cheers.
  9. Lefty

The abovementioned "shards" are Blaakshah Badges. 4 to the token. Definitely worthwhile IFF the mob is your size, otherwise a waste.
  10. Lefty

They are Blaakshah badges.
  11. Lefty

Ehhh. That's the point of putting an extender on a CDF, to get the silly CDF to last longer while you farm the next one. 2cents (I no longer use them...)
  12. Lefty

(1) I don't recommend buying in auction, I recommend sticking to the gold pack / bukins / tt lasers, the math works out better. The gold pack amp is nice. (2) Doesn't matter which armor you use, these days it's about markup. BUT any armor is better than no armor (more efficient than healing)...
  13. Lefty

Amortization of Mayhem Amps

(L)BLP + (UL) amp user here. All I can say is, my loot is dramatically better with Dante as opposed to Evil, never mind the higher dps.This is consistent over a wide variety of (L) guns (I grab whatever is easily found on the auction).
  14. Lefty

Proof that picking up Common Dung improves loot

Hey, Rick's theory had appeal.
  15. Lefty

Proof that picking up Common Dung improves loot

@ Deemer - You can see how the loot cycle works by hunting or mining on a low population planet for a couple of months. It's alarmingly simple. Yes, each little thing and variant of a thing has a cycle. Yes, the cycles are simplistic. Yes, the cycle doesn't kick in until you've ridden out one...
Back