Recent content by Lethal-H

1. Lethal-H

Win a Lykke Wooden Chest right here in EF

512 if its still free :)
  2. Lethal-H

Win A Rex Top M or F right here on EF!!!!!

649 :):yay::)
  3. Lethal-H

Handgun AND rifle?

i believe the post was refering to skills such as courage, dexterity, perception etc... which affect multiple profesions not the other proffesion specific skills like long blade and rifle
  4. Lethal-H

Guide to "Skill Increase Bonus" on weapons

i find that the SIB does give a LOT faster skill gains although for the same skills and bp quality non SIB use cheeper materials in general and have a higher success rate at first however i have done no stringent testing and this is only on a limited number of bps that i have used
  5. Lethal-H

Mac compatibility

thats what you think lol but seriously i get your point it is not "silly" for MA to miss out this platform it is just annoying to those who wish to use it i hope you can understand that and see why we want to find a way to make it work
  6. Lethal-H

Basic Filter BP drop ?

well ive looted at least three basic filters in the last few days and hardly any vol. II
  7. Lethal-H

Mac compatibility

unfortunately not :(
  8. Lethal-H

MC & Leaf Find Egg!!

woah that is lucky :eek: :eek: . i cant log on atm but what does it say in the description on its info? and whats with the stuf about the feffs then if it was just lying around? hey wait that doesnt seem right. too many peds and wouldnt it say mutated egg anyway. hmm does not seem right on...
  9. Lethal-H

Ava Already Logged On Bug

right so i finally managed to get back on after exactly 1 hour 45 mins and what do i find? i have exactly 1000 amo less than i remembered and having left the fort i revived in i can no longer see anything if i try to look above shin level. this also includes 3rd person. lord this bug is really...
  10. Lethal-H

30% missed shots normal?

i wouldnt know whether it has increased or not as i am quite new. however, this was within the first hour or so id gotten out of the new VU so it seems like it may be on the increase. i certainly cant say for sure though as i am currently completely locked out with the avi currently loged on...
  11. Lethal-H

30% missed shots normal?

ah yes this is really annoying and happened to me today. though whats even more annoying was that last VU this would happen just after i killed the mob. so it would collapse then stand back up with no health and just be invincible and impervious to looting.
  12. Lethal-H

Ava Already Logged On Bug

dont be so sure about that. happened to me for the second time today but this time i was more annoyed. even corn matures were giving me up to 10 PED pretty regularly for half an hour. then i spent about 2 mins shooting and missing a corn right up close till finally the disconection message made...
  13. Lethal-H

Building stuff

In order to craft different objects such as weapons, armor, clothes and many other things it is necessary to have the correct blueprint. This contains all the information needed for the construction machines to make the object as well as the resources that are needed to facilitate the process...
  14. Lethal-H

Silly, silly question! Here goes...

Actually my one and only global :) :) was done in first person and you can see that in the screen shot. Click to enlarge I do remember seeing a third person view momentarily but I was kind of in shock so I don’t remember what I did after, whether I changed back to first person or the game...
  15. Lethal-H

At what hit ability is a weapon usable?

its on the screen where you check out the stats of the weapon. just right click on the weapon in your inventory or on sale and click on the magnifying glass icon in the bottom left corner of the window. here will be all the info on your ability with the weapon.
Back