MC & Leaf Find Egg!!

Status

LeafEater

Young
Society
MDK-Elite
Dealer Leaf Leaf
This has gotta be one of the most ironic finds in PE. Me and MC are out running to go check the Crater where the Atrox Queen was for the egg. We make a pit stop at the Stable and what do we find!!! The Atrox EGG! :eek:

http://members.shaw.ca/maxair/eggzor.jpg :tongue2:

:banana: Come trade me in Enchidia to see it in teh trade window

PS this has nothing to do with my two previous egg posts ;)

woah that is lucky :eek: :eek: . i cant log on atm but what does it say in the description on its info? and whats with the stuf about the feffs then if it was just lying around? hey wait that doesnt seem right. too many peds and wouldnt it say mutated egg anyway. hmm does not seem right on second thoughts.

Hehe, nice fake pic... I especially like your PEDs ;)

Dem said:
Hehe, nice fake pic... I especially like your PEDs ;)

its not a fake ^^ you can come to enchidia and see it in the trade window :)

and why did you linked to a Canadian high-speed net pls ? Alberta Calgary ?
I tho a pic must be uploaded to this forum gallery .

Lol nice fake pic, engage me next time you do another... :p
This is just a piece of wool dropped on the ground, colored, and the cut part of the grass is very visible on the text "Atrox Egg".

Nice try thought :D

Obvius fake, dosent even resample the egg MA posted on the their site :D

Nice picture :). I thought i was the one who found the Atrox egg today?

Oh well :).

LeafEater said:
its not a fake ^^ you can come to enchidia and see it in the trade window :)

I don't think my version will look psychadelic, so in fact you can't satisfy any of us. So it IS a fake, you can't give me the object with the properties you display. Plus you could use more imagination with the ped card...

Wow! Another comedian... Seriously, do it again, i've only heard it a few times...

I dont usually do it, and if it was actually for fun, rather than to see our reaction i wouldn't either... But -rep! :mad:

If i would find the egg, i would also call in all my m8s, and discuss it for some minutes, before i pick it up :laugh:

Witte said:
If i would find the egg, i would also call in all my m8s, and discuss it for some minutes, before i pick it up :laugh:

LOL yeah... "we are rich" indeed.... grab and run :D

Dom_sufc said:
Wow! Another comedian... Seriously, do it again, i've only heard it a few times...

I dont usually do it, and if it was actually for fun, rather than to see our reaction i wouldn't either... But -rep! :mad:

Those other few times where me as well X_x Maybe if you hunted feffoids some more you might loot a sense of humour :laugh: along with the egg :silly2:

look at her credits o.o, why she still want an egg o_O

It's as fake as they can get.

Where's the 50 Feffoids that were surrounding it? Did you kill them all off :laugh: But I must admit that this was a good way to make people stop searching for the egg... Just to bad it didn't work.

LeafEater said:
Those other few times where me as well X_x Maybe if you hunted feffoids some more you might loot a sense of humour :laugh: along with the egg :silly2:

I have a sense of humor, and laugh at funny things all the time.

by the way, there isn't many other people in here that seem to think it's funny either... Childish really.

If you had written some note in post 2 or 3 that it was a joke it would have been funny, many here has spend past 3 days hunting non stop for it, so I do not really see any humor in it either, normally I just Ignore threads like this but t his one IMO was a little to much, and before you tell me how little Humor I have I would like to state that I do have humor, just not the ohh btw I ran your BMW in the ditch today I am sorry kinda humor.
That kind I find rather childish

/Nakia

Well I for one thought it was holarious :) +rep

Too bad some people are too simpleminded to laugh at it ;)

I'm glad to see you captured my global in the chat window. That wasn't altered.

is this true or fake pic??? :confused:
if its fake, i dont find it funny, i have spend thousands of PEDs to try to find it....

Nea said:
if its fake, i dont find it funny, i have spend thousands of PEDs to try to find it....

I seriously doubt its a true..

* It looks like a colered wool
* He has 53 million ped on his account

Hurrikane said:
LOL yeah... "we are rich" indeed.... grab and run :D

heheee, absolutely...

but the best is: "Come around the egg :p"

Hahaaaaaa!!! how funny is that... :laugh:

Hey come on... wtf :confused:

OOoooOOoOOooOOoooOoooOooooooOOo

It IS a fake because I found the Atrox egg.

Nakia said:
If you had written some note in post 2 or 3 that it was a joke it would have been funny, many here has spend past 3 days hunting non stop for it, so I do not really see any humor in it either, normally I just Ignore threads like this but t his one IMO was a little to much, and before you tell me how little Humor I have I would like to state that I do have humor, just not the ohh btw I ran your BMW in the ditch today I am sorry kinda humor.
That kind I find rather childish

/Nakia

it could be, MC is a 14 years "old" one :) Deutschland if i well remember .

It's a great post i thought it was funny, but u should have said it was fake around post 5. Also u messed up the map. I dont know how u could possibly mess up the map that's there ingame but there's no dot to show where u r. ;)

Nea said:

You have played PE/EU long enuff to know that something MA sez is out there will take ages before it really is out there..

Tom thebuzz Chr said:
I seriously doubt its a true..

* He has 53 million ped on his account

Yes but he could have deposited 5 million dollars recently to buy one of the new land areas :)

Status
Back