Recent content by Leyni

1. Leyni

Help: black screen

Ah, glad I found this thread. Indeed, running as admin solved the issue. Note that I had to run it only once like that. Afterwards I could launch it again without this "run as admin".
  2. Leyni

How many Dutch people in EU?

Born Dutch as well, living in Belgium (Opwijk) since a long time. 44 years old.
  3. Leyni

Misused words in EU/EF !

"Known Issues". The final section in the version update announcements. Gives the impression that MA only knows about one or two bugs.
  4. Leyni

Bug Udapte 10.3.0.36270

I'm blue da ba dee da ba die... I have a blue house with a blue window. Blue is the colour of all that I wear. Blue are the streets and all the trees are too. ... :( j/k But seriously I can see that must be frustrating... all works fine on the three installations I have here.
  5. Leyni

Serious bug or hack

Indeed, this was done to prevent such impersonations. Probably not yet re-implemented after VU10... I hope they will do this (or some other color-based solution as proposed above) soon.
  6. Leyni

Help: Bug List VU10.2 Per FPC Request

I'd like to add that Ctrl+Left/Right no longer works as before. It used to move the carret from one word to the next/previous.
  7. Leyni

Help: Copy/paste error in spreadsheets while EU is running

I haven't tested yet whether I have the problem with only values copying, but what did occur a few times (it seemed to be random to me): I pasted something in OpenOffice Calc, and it froze completely. Only when I closed EU, Calc unfroze and the operation completed.
  8. Leyni

Akbar's FIRST HoF after 5 years playing !

Grats Ak! The curse is broken :yay:
  9. Leyni

I am worried!! TOU paragraph

Thank you for pointing this out! That is how I see that section too: It is not about players not getting the peds back they currently have in EU, it is about the value (peds, items, or even RL posessions like PC hardware) that a player claims to have lost due to some claimed error/bug/... for...
  10. Leyni

My First Week on Entproia

Hi Tim, thank you for posting about your first experiences. I am glad to hear you managed to get all the TPs and found the oil rig. What was your first impression on how the controls work (moving your avatar, camera views, linking actions to keys on your keyboard, etc...)? Hope you will find...
  11. Leyni

Class Action Lawsuit against Mindark

What a biased poll is this!? Really, I would like to vote "no", but not as you phrase it. I want "No, I have no reason to do so"
  12. Leyni

100% return. Is it possible?

Not a good idea in my opion. I think it will kill the socializing part of the game. The fact that the counter ticks while you are just waiting for someone, socializing, explaining the game to newbies, ... etc, will mean that anti-social behavior will increase. Also, this would mean the end of a...
  13. Leyni

Selling: Omegaton Fast Aid Pack Adjusted (Adj Fap)

you have my bid: 36k
  14. Leyni

Contacting Lucky Akbar Sylphe

Take care, Akbar, and rest a lot. Don't think about Entropia! :cool:
  15. Leyni

Contacting Lucky Akbar Sylphe

Akbar, my friend, I am so happy to hear from you, I had almost given up all hope!! Take it easy now, this will take some time... Looking forward to talk to you again when the time comes.
Back