Contacting Lucky Akbar Sylphe

You could also ask 711, he probably has a record of logins/IP Address in the forum database

Have you PM'd 711? He was even a mod of the beastiary section, so 711 probably has some sort of contact info, even if its just an email. Perhaps he has a name too.

Sent PM to 711 just now. Thanks for suggestion!

Sent PM to 711 just now. Thanks for suggestion!

you're wellcome, it would be faster is you asked MA since they probably do this frequently to get information on scammers

GL

you're wellcome, it would be faster is you asked MA since they probably do this frequently to get information on scammers

GL

Also done just now... I'm curious if MA will "go the extra mile" and do this. So far they have been very understanding in the responses in the ongoing support case.

edit: we have an email address of him at wanadoo.fr, which is owned by Orange company, it could even be his ISP. Does anyone see how to contact them, and how we can maximize the chance that this organisation will give us info on the email account owner? I ask, because I really doubt that they will release any such info to a complete stranger, which I am to them.

Last edited:
Also done just now... I'm curious if MA will "go the extra mile" and do this. So far they have been very understanding in the responses in the ongoing support case.

Im thinking all they will do is send an email?

Surely they cant be ringing people up home asking "where are you, you ok?"

Fairly sure they also couldnt give out personal info like number and address?

If I wanted to disappear, Id frown upon ma giving my personal info out to others.

I know he might be worse than "afk".. but still, can ma do anymore than send an email?

edit: we have an email address of him at wanadoo.fr, which is owned by Orange company, it could even be his ISP. Does anyone see how to contact them, and how we can maximize the chance that this organisation will give us info on the email account owner? I ask, because I really doubt that they will release any such info to a complete stranger, which I am to them.

ISP will only provide personal information to the police but you can contact then and explain the situation and they could try to contact him or the police

They wouldn't give personal info about anyone out.

What you can do is give them to details of the situation and appeal to them to pass the message on to authorities or relatives, with a view that relatives or other authorities may help you in the situation i.e. the company can act as a go-between but can't directly give any details.

Bump, i dont know who this guy is but im hoping everything is ok

lets all hope for the best

I know he might be worse than "afk".. but still, can ma do anymore than send an email?

I know personally that if its suspicion of suicide or death they should.

but not personally take contact. sorry for breaking the rules:

but I know of two cases in World of Warcraft where guilds took contact with Blizzard wich again with personal information called authorities and the right people in the country nearby the person in suspect where one of them acutally lead to avoid an suicide and the other was a guy that moved to Oceania without saying a word making them worried.

incase that is feared in this case I dont see why? but I dont really know it's quite some time ago he went afk wich was the same day he made the thread :\

lets just hope the best.

If anyone was gonna say it, chances are, it would be me right?

So Im so sorry.. actually I am, and Im not.

Im sorry if he's dead obviously, lets just face it, he might.

If he isnt.. he doesnt want contact, wants a complete break from EU and anything connected with it.

I feel I can post this, because its what my brother did.

I was aghast he cut all contact off..ALL.

He had one specific email for the game he played and the forum, that was his email for a "player".

If you play other games, you would know Im his Sister, btw, Im not him, but you would know cos an important player just simply "left"

Left a huge impact on the community.

Would be like NeverDie, or Deathifier leaving, never to be heard of again.

How mad would that be?

But it does happen in my experience, I pleaded with him also " But **** how can you do this, to your friends, your community, ignore their emails etc?*

Well, he did it.

Just decided to walk away, even as his sister, I dont understand it, I would have at least let people know Im safe.

But some people, just cut and split.

and if Akbar has.. then he has.

If something worse happened, then do we need to know? Or is it better to think he's quit.

If he comes back, at least he can see he has alot of people that care for him :)

If anyone was gonna say it, chances are, it would be me right?

So Im so sorry.. actually I am, and Im not.

Im sorry if he's dead obviously, lets just face it, he might.

If he isnt.. he doesnt want contact, wants a complete break from EU and anything connected with it.

I feel I can post this, because its what my brother did.

I was aghast he cut all contact off..ALL.

He had one specific email for the game he played and the forum, that was his email for a "player".

If you play other games, you would know Im his Sister, btw, Im not him, but you would know cos an important player just simply "left"

Left a huge impact on the community.

Would be like NeverDie, or Deathifier leaving, never to be heard of again.

How mad would that be?

But it does happen in my experience, I pleaded with him also " But **** how can you do this, to your friends, your community, ignore their emails etc?*

Well, he did it.

Just decided to walk away, even as his sister, I dont understand it, I would have at least let people know Im safe.

But some people, just cut and split.

and if Akbar has.. then he has.

If something worse happened, then do we need to know? Or is it better to think he's quit.

If he comes back, at least he can see he has alot of people that care for him :)[/QUOte

Its just that there are oteher circumstances known here that make that none the less a possiblity but brings up other possibilities worse with a good chance..

Thats why...

sort out your bracket quotes sweet-pea lol ;)

:yay:This my right I r drunk, with touchpad fucking laptop!!!:yay:

Its just that there are oteher circumstances known here that make that none the less a possiblity but brings up other possibilities worse with a good chance..

Thats why...

That he's dead.

He died.

But we dont know that, will we ever?

We have to close this, or accept he took a break.

What do we do, how does one move on, not knowing?

That he's dead.

He died.

live in hope and never ever give up.

live in hope and never ever give up.

what he sayed

I think it would be best to avoid that subject, if it was a close friend of mine that would be the last thing I wanted to see on this post

we are all concerned but for now all we can do is give our support

That he's dead.

He died.

U can try and make sure.

try to know, put effort in it. if it dont work then it doesnt, If it does then t does..

Ah well, To much drink in me to make a valid argument as to why and why not.. Ill post 2morrow explaining my reasons for finding this important..

gr

U can try and make sure.

try to know, put effort in it. if it dont work then it doesnt, If it does then t does..

Ah well, To much drink in me to make a valid argument as to why and why not.. Ill post 2morrow explaining my reasons for finding this important..

gr

You quoted me asking, if he has died.. or even hasnt..

What do we do to move on?

I dont want the community to be afraid of death.

Because the longer you play this game, the more you will see it.

Members of the community will die.

Unhappy news, but its tight knit community, one of us will die in a car crash, through illness etc.

It will happen, you will see it, believe me.

Dont be in denial about it, you have to accept it.

Not saying Akbar has died..Hope he hasnt.

But if he has, we have to accept this happens in our community, same as real life.

Its sad, but we have to deal with it.

:)

I don't know akbar, and i hope all is well in his world...but did you all notice the content of his b'day links in his siggy and correlate it with the current situation?
Maybe he has a plan XD (one can imagine, right?)

Saw him online and linked him to this thread - hope ya'll get back in touch and everything is ok. :)

Why are you concerned? Is this related to the recent thread he created about not being able to get a hof in 5 years of playing?

That was not me foir this thread
and no relation with it...

----- i'm back,
I tried to give an end to my life
everything goes wrong with me

I went into a 3 days coma
"hopefully" i have no body or psyche troubles.

It will take a while again for me to come babk
as i'm in "permission "atm, and not at home.

I wish you all GL
ty

Ak

I let you know, GL everyone

I'm sorry to hear that, Akbar :(
I really hope everything turns out ok for you! :better:

You have a lot of friends here that were concerned and I know they will be saying a prayer for your speedy recovery. :)

Get some rest and keep in touch. :hug:

Phew, good to see you post again my friend, many have been concerned for you.

Drop me or any of your soc a PM anytime you need to.

That's such a relief to hear from you. Thank you for posting.

Wishing you all the best and hoping you make a good recovery. Send me a pm anytime...

Hope we can talk once your in game. In meantime relax and don't worry about things - there are soo many people here all here for you if need them.

----- i'm back,

I let you know, GL everyone

Akbar, my friend, I am so happy to hear from you, I had almost given up all hope!!

Take it easy now, this will take some time... Looking forward to talk to you again when the time comes.

Back