Recent content by llmythll

1. L

What would get you listening to an Entropia Radio Station?

I agree it would be nice to hear about what's going on in EU not just knowing what my FL is telling me but give me some real news, bring in some more player interviews talk about their mining/hunting/crafting theory styles, stories and gear preference. Let me kow if there is some juicy Soc VS...
  2. L

!st Privateer to Warp?

Grats and thanks for the video, I was wondering how much faster it was.
  3. L

Fast Trade : a time-saving tool to scan recourses from ingame trade window

i have downloaded Java SE Runtime Environment (JRE) but it still gives me a zip file, I read on page 29 that it needs to be changed to xxx.jar if running IE but that just gives me a zip file named xxx.jar.
  4. L

Fast Trade : a time-saving tool to scan recourses from ingame trade window

noob question but i hvae no idea where to find the jar file i have everything downloaded however.
  5. L

History of Calypso

Found this thread and decided to give it a :bump: Happy reading!
  6. L

Finaly Space is how it should be.

Hey guys, still piloting and yes still loving it. I still find it very enjoyable to chat with my passengers, I have developed a decent size customer base now and get to continue to chat with people regularly while shuttling them around the universe. There are still long periods of waiting...
  7. L

Uber: 8K Argonaut Young. Can anybody say noob luck?

WOW!! That is some luck you got there! GRATS!
  8. L

UPDATE: Had a slow start today, at least for the first hour but after that business really picked up. Most the time I would just get off the TP and spam my fees once before I picked up my next passneger. I don't really know why people are posting threads about how space is killing the game, I...
  9. L

UPDATE: Thank you readers for all your help, I have talked with II eye II and we are all good now, my rep is still intact:smoke: So far the price of thrusters is holding at around 500 PED, good for me because that is exactly the price I want it to stay at. I know space has only been around...
  10. L

The estate bug is NOT FIXED YET...

This issue is still a big problem, I cant help but wonder why it hasn't been fixed yet.
  11. L

Mitera's Place

:bump::banana:
  12. L

Sorry about that, Durring our trip to Calypso, A storm hit here knocking out the power for a...

Sorry about that, Durring our trip to Calypso, A storm hit here knocking out the power for a few hours, I know you prob had to pay the TP to get to Calypso, for this I am sorry. Hit me up at twins and I'll give you your PEDs back for such a trouble it was for you.
  13. L

UPDATE: To answer a previous post about the time it takes to travel in space I have begun timing my flights, I know and yes your right, this is probably something I should have done when I started piloting:yup: So far I have only two locations timed, the reason for this will be explained...
  14. L

UPDATE: Another great day of shuttling passengers around in space! Happy to let you know there are still things I am learning out there, I know space has been around for days right! Why shouldn't I know everything about it already!! Guess I'm a bit of a slow learner... Anyway.... Lets talk...
Back