Recent content by lnj47

1. L

I have no quests :-(

2. L

I have no quests :-(

Once upon a time :giggle: I deleted a quest that I could not solve. I supposed that I should have another quest then, but no. Now I don't know what to do ... I could go on hunting by random but that is rather boring when not part of a quest. How do I get a new quest? I hope some of you might...
  3. L

Start again?

Ok, thank you Evey ...
  4. L

Start again?

Hi I've been away for some time. I got stuck (couldn't finish a quest). Now I should like to start all over again from the start because I've forgotten a lot ... Is that possible? To play as if I were totally new?
  5. L

Damned feffoids ;-)

Yes, I see - I was much too optimistic. I'll return to the cave in half a year or so ... I'm going to kill some ponys instead :laugh: Thank you for answers!
  6. L

Damned feffoids ;-)

I'm in a cave trying to find a crystal. But there's a lot of feffoids in my way. My best weapon right now is a Barabarella Z12, and it has almost no function at all against these damned creatures! I might buy a better weapon? But there's no better weapons to buy by the Trading automatons?! Maybe...
  7. L

Finding the ED-5 Grade 1 Fragments

Thamk you :)
  8. L

Right on the spot :laugh:
  9. L

I'm at Port Atlantis doing The Enigma Keys. I'm supposed to find what is called the ED-5 Grade 1 Fragments. As I understand it, I shall mine and shoot Berycleds and Caudatergus. I have mined a million times and I have shot a million cute beasts - and I have found no fragments at all. :eyecrazy...
  10. L

The condition of a vehicle?

Thank you for your answers. I learn something new every day! :cool:
  11. L

The condition of a vehicle?

I have a vehicle: LV Lupus 4x4 (L). I have driven it over a rock and down a deep lake, and now it has 3 wheels and is very, very stoned in any way ... :eyecrazy: And still, when I check information, the condition af the vehicle is 99,8%. How can that be?
  12. L

No vehicle

Thanks - I will buy this goldpack when my deposit for now has gone. It sound as a good idea ... :cool:
  13. L

Sam's card

Thank you. I continue with patience and dignity ... :wise: 1 hour and a quarter later: YES, it worked! :yay:
  14. L

Sam's card

Hi, again-again :laugh: I am right now at Atlas Haven searching for Sam's card. I've been told to survey outside the wall - and I an running and running and running in a distance 0-50 m. from the wall ... -and I see absolutely nothing. I'm equiped with Genesis Star Rookie Finder. Is that ok? Am...
  15. L

No vehicle

Thanks, I'll do so as soon as I've finished my recent mission :wise:
Back