Recent content by LoDh is Trippin

1. LoDh is Trippin

HoF: Getting there!

gz indeed :smoke:
  2. LoDh is Trippin

Selling: Herman ASI-30 (L) Blueprint, Be the FIRST ONE to have it!

this is gonna be a nice one :yay: u looted the right bp :smoke:
  3. LoDh is Trippin

Planet calypso content release 2011.3

let them fix the crashin first....
  4. LoDh is Trippin

Bugs on RockTropia

Are you all experiencin bugs on RT? Post them down.. help each other not making the same mistakes.... Ivan The Trainer - Workout Begins... Hunt 200 Thieves, when doin this ONLY shoot lvl 7 other lvl of thieves won't work for your mission counter... and.. thats not all, when at 199 youlle get an...
  5. LoDh is Trippin

Rocktropia ?

Some advice.. if your going to RT for missions.. get ready to test your frustration lvl since a lot of missions are bugged, after a while you just wanna bang ya head against your screen :hammer: offcourse any support cases will be send to the right department.. the recycle bin :censored:
  6. LoDh is Trippin

Help: Mentoring, can't add a presention.

Thnx ya all Thnx for the tips 2 :) figured it out.. need to have played for at least 6 months (thnx for this one) and need an average of Level 15 in any profession, you can find the average at the end of each profession list! Example.. being level 30 pistoleer (laser or blp) and being space...
  7. LoDh is Trippin

Help: Mentoring, can't add a presention.

Why cant I mentor It says my skills are insufficient, but im a lvl 30 laser pistoleer and cant seem to figure out what I need (skills) to be able to mentor some of my buddies :scratch2: help me out, what is needed to mentor and how to do the math
  8. LoDh is Trippin

Info: Report: The Hunting of Queen Atroxs (Video)

Best event ever! This one was amazin :D
  9. LoDh is Trippin

Atrox Queens

Atrox Queens Rule :D The atrox queens event at minopolis south was cool :smoke: when's the next one? btw.. Looted a Korss H400 full :D and trippled my peds in the last day :)
  10. LoDh is Trippin

Info: Hunting Setups?

Rascal + 5B Isis HL6 with Amp a104 Vivo T20 :smoke:
Back