Info: Hunting Setups?

Armour changes all the time but I almost always use:

Main gun: P5a(L) no enhancers A106
Tagger: Marber Bravo Tier1 with range enhancers (unamped unless on low regen mobs)
Backup: A-3 Justifier MK.II Tier1 A105
Backup: Katsuichi Determination Tier1 with damage enhancers
Don't use a finisher.
FAP: FAP-5 no enhancers
Battle FAP: Ek-2600 Tier2 with eco enhancers

Working on Bronze Atrox ATM.

Who needs defense skills when they are dead before they reach you? :D
Only if he's only hunting Globsters, Legionaires and Dasps :D

EDIT: Wait he did say he's hunting Globsters :laugh:

low and mid level mobs:
Main weapon: first gen electric IV, VI chips
Tagger: first gen combustive IV chip
Finisher: smacker 3
Backup: any VIII+ L mf chip
Healing: regen VIII chip (no faps or vivos on me ever)
mostly without armour, but if needed canis/pixie: 4bs

bigger mobs:
martial (UL/L), polaris, gremlin, vigi (4c, 5b, 6a)
apis, cb 26 and higher + dante/beast
sometimes VIII+ L chips

Current setup (working 10k atrox iron mission)

UnL R150 Assassin (untiered) with dante amp
UnL Hedoc SK-50 fap (tiered to 2.8)

Goals, aside from completing the mission, to tier the SK-50 to tier 3 (hence no armour) and to tier the R150 to tier 5 (currently tier 4.8).

Current setup (working 10k atrox iron mission)

UnL R150 Assassin (untiered) with dante amp
UnL Hedoc SK-50 fap (tiered to 2.8)

Goals, aside from completing the mission, to tier the SK-50 to tier 3 (hence no armour) and to tier the R150 to tier 5 (currently tier 4.8).

Dude that is so wicked! Awesome setup, I've got an Adj Hedoc SK-50 UL that just wont pop to T3...someone hof'd on it recently so I'm not so apt to try and get it now. With your R150 how big of an atrox can you kill without it getting to you? :)

~Danimal

:wise: Depends on pedcard! :wise:

But on small hoggies I use gnome/hunter+5b (friend fapping behind me;)).
On other mobs armor varies.

Weapon also changes from time to time :) currently using apis+dante.

Oh ye I use fap too! fap-80 currently on tier 3.4 :p

Last edited:
Armour mainly using: settler + UL plates from 3A-6B. Trying to tier the settler to tier 2 and I use Musca (L) & Bodyguard (L) mainly as plate hangars. Have Gremlin, Guardian, Gnome, Goblin, Kobold & Warrior in storage.

Healing tools: Herb Box Tier 1.1, GYRO FAP-2 (L), Regeneration Chip III. (Used to have Fap-90 Tier 1.7)

Main weapons: Isis LR32 (L)+A104, P4A (L)+A104, Herman LAW-101 (L)+A101, Opalo+A101 Tier 1.1, Chikara Vamachara Mk.I (L)+A101, Omegaton M2100 a.k.a. TT pistol Tier 1.3, Loughlin Smacker Two UL Tier 1.2 & Labrys Tier 0.4. If not LR32 (L) then I'd use RIKER UL2 (L)+A103, depends largely on supply though.

If I could have any UL laser amp ingame, this is how I would choose my weapon setup.
Isis LR32 (L)+A204 36.86 dps & P5A (L)+A204 36.74dps (so I need 20k peds :laugh:)
M4A (L)+A106 23.57dps & P4A (L)+A104 23.35 (this is more realistic though)

Enhancers: Currently using "Accuracy Enhancer I" on all tiered weapons.
Attachments: Jzar x2, Hunnir x4.

Last edited:
drones

hunter - no plates
adj embra c1
fap -90
not tagger, just plough into a group and slash away :)

bigger stuff
gremlin + plates, 5b 6b 6a what ever
ur-125
as-129+dante or any L blp gun with dante if I want more fire power

LR-32 + A103 no armor and tt fap :)

hunting drones,troxies, argo and just getting skills so :)

Tango + 106 amp (lvl1 damage enhancer)
ml35 me + (rapstar(looted)) (lvl1 and lvl2 damage enhancer)
mod stark 117 + dante (lvl1 and lvl2 damage enhancer)

shooting mobs down starting on the edge of the radar and before they get to me!!!

How this is ranged hunting done properly :laugh:

Mod Dar T5 + A204 (maxed out)
Mod Fap T1
PotE T1/2
35% of Chomper LA 47 to finance regular hunting losses :(

Buck.

Last edited:
These are some pretty wickedly awesome setups, keep them coming guys! I think BUCK takes the win for this so far.. hehe

~Danimal

Salamander with SGA parts and if i go for higher lvl bots, i add 6a plates to that. If i go grinding drones, i mostly go nude :)
Apis (L) + Dante
Vivo T1 + UR125 for panicking

I normally cycle trough Dantes before i go back for repairs and unloading.
When i go hitting on the drones or other minor mobs, i go and pick out a weapon from my collection of old ul weapons. It often end with a very uneco choice, but hey, im a nostalgic guy :ahh:

Last edited:
I've owned some decent stuff in past (PoE, Chronicle, imk2, mod stark, HTR) but i've cashed most peds out now so i'm slumming it :laugh:

Armour: Gremlin+5b or vigi+6a
Weapon: FreanD+beast or craft myself AL24+a103 or use anything I loot.
Healing: Fap90 tier IV and rarely ur175

Doesn't look like much but with 222 health and evader 48 I can hunt a very large spread of mobs, but I tend to hunt well within my cababilities which keeps my pedcard relatively healthy :)

(atm)

UR125, hermes and a spectre harness and a deptil 1k on SEGs.. works kinda well and it gives me skills like crasy.. and thats the whole point.. will stop skilling explosives when I hit lvl 50 hit and dmg

I've owned some decent stuff in past (PoE, Chronicle, imk2, mod stark, HTR) but i've cashed most peds out now so i'm slumming it :laugh:

Armour: Gremlin+5b or vigi+6a
Weapon: FreanD+beast or craft myself AL24+a103 or use anything I loot.
Healing: Fap90 tier IV and rarely ur175

Doesn't look like much but with 222 health and evader 48 I can hunt a very large spread of mobs, but I tend to hunt well within my cababilities which keeps my pedcard relatively healthy :)
Pretty nice, not sure what HTR is though never come across that before. What is its full name? Surprised you didn't list pathfinder either :ahh: & a tier 4 fap-90 :eek: very nice. But great way to be slumming it :D.

Pretty nice, not sure what HTR is though never come across that before. What is its full name? Surprised you didn't list pathfinder either :ahh: & a tier 4 fap-90 :eek: very nice. But great way to be slumming it :D.

HTR == High-Tension Resolver (of Genesis make). A great name for a great shortblade that I will not be able to use skills wise for years and years if ever.

Give it another bump!

rofl

I love your Opalo + Eamp15 setup. You prolly cannot get it anymore uneco.

Hooray for the loot pool fillers! :yay:

Kiwio mk.II + BBC ? :laugh:

HTR == High-Tension Resolver (of Genesis make). A great name for a great shortblade that I will not be able to use skills wise for years and years if ever.

Ah so the mystery is solved! :laugh:

~Danimal

vigi,sga+6a, salamander, shadow arms tier 2. Stark 147 Tier 2+Beast, Adjusted Warthog Tier 4+Beast. Military,sga Tier 1+A104. Fap Ur125(L) and Vivo T1

Ghost+5B and Nemesis Footguards for imp,cut,stab protection.

Im looking forward to the next Robotinvasion!

i started camping cp for the mission with the HTR tier 5.3 with Jungle+dante as tagger

gremlin armor is fine up there with vivo 175

i started camping cp for the mission with the HTR tier 5.3 with Jungle+dante as tagger

gremlin armor is fine up there with vivo 175

Yes I've seen you up there with that setup, seems to do well ;)

~Danimal

Rascal + 5B
Isis HL6 with Amp a104
Vivo T20

:smoke:

Polaris(L) + Lemmy/Morrison/Rudolf (L) plates for my cut/stb mobs (Dragons and Korwil)
Zombie(L) + Pop/Neverdie/8A (L) plates for my impact mobs.

Apis(L) + beast for the high hp stuff (sold my Dante for some trading capitol :/ )
BL1000/Svempa T5(L) + beast some of the time just because I need to skill up pistols to get into the X1.

I lag to much to heal unless I'm over armored in which case I don't need to heal, so T1/herb box and 1st gen regen chip mostly with tier 2 fap-80 once in a while in an emergency.

narfi

Gremlin (M) + 5B
Fire Forge 4400M (no amp, I only tag once, Alkez scope just for zoom)
(UL) Assassin R150, tier 4 w/ DMG enhancers + Dante (73.2 DPS)
(UL) Vivo T5, tier 2 & UR125(L)
140 Health

I bring out 10 ped ammo for tagger, 890 ped ammo for R150...
That's exactly enough to kill the Dante, I keep 320 ped on the R150 and it dies same time as amp.
(that's 900 ped ammo, 520 ped Gun+Amp repair per hunt. + Armor & FAP)
I kill the amp+gun each hunt (providing I have the peds for it)

My Mob Menu is...
Fresco, Prots, Levi, Chomper, Aurli, Spiders

Saving right now for ML35 :thumbup:

And I have been trying to get My Hunting Service rolling! I need customers!!!

Last edited:
Back