Recent content by m3lla

1. m3lla

Feffox Mayhem

bs Pile of dung for person who will guess his own time during this event. Also please add another list with people who will get DQ...mindark. Seriously, a answer from somebody(mindark) about how exactly the time RULEZ work will be nice! I lost my counting already.:scratch2:
  2. m3lla

proof that McCormick is a genius!

SamNinja,They removed the blood long time ago;-\
  3. m3lla

Hey, Yes.

Hey, Yes.
  4. m3lla

New Community Manager

Congratulations! What did you do to get there?;-)
  5. m3lla

Rare Globals?

So, a)It is not international. b)Less people playing. And i understand them;-)
  6. m3lla

Strakkans mininglog !

Cant wait for results. Good luck!
  7. m3lla

Hey, Yea long time no see because is good to have a break sometimes;-) Good luck!

Hey, Yea long time no see because is good to have a break sometimes;-) Good luck!
  8. m3lla

Zzz.......

Zzz.......
  9. m3lla

Question: why no adj, imp or mod "thing"?

Hmmm hello. Thjere is plewnty of adj,imp,mod items in game. I dont know what are you talking about... I want modified adjusted improved Black Daniels...thx.... <Back to earth>
  10. m3lla

I will never look at you anymore...sorry;-) Thx 4 rep.

I will never look at you anymore...sorry;-) Thx 4 rep.
  11. m3lla

Hey mate;-) Yes long time no see because i didnt play for long time. Take care.

Hey mate;-) Yes long time no see because i didnt play for long time. Take care.
  12. m3lla

Dont fap me, dont talk to me, dont look at me dont even think of me !

Ha ha ha;-) Cant stop think about...
  13. m3lla

Rare Globals?

Just want to know if there is less globals on the chat screen? Or something with my eyes? Because for sure everything is ok with the game! I need to wait 1min to see if someone is GLOBAL sometimes.... (GMT -05.00) Cheers.
  14. m3lla

STOP HELPING ME! If you fap me again, I will file support for harassment!

Must be a bug,or bot or whatever. Because normal person dont write shit like that. And when you fap him you fkd everything i guess. Wow and send support case about it...lool What person you are? Dont look at me!!! or i k....send... bla bla... funny.
  15. m3lla

Adj V1 vs Calypso mobs - Huntings results

I know how you feel Mutak... This is sick! But i know what you need to do if you dont wanna lose. GL
Back